A beauty & lifestyle blog

Saturday 2 November 2013

October Favourites...

I love looking at everyone top products of the month... I always find like 50 things I need to add to my wish list! Anyways, here are my October favourites...



Make Up:

01.    MUA Undress Me Too eyeshadow palette: I've been getting in to eyeshadow this month and this palette offers up some lovely neutral colours for a newbie to eyeshadow like me!
 
02.    Smashbox Photo Finish Oil-Free Primer: This stuff is amazing! After slapping this on, my makeup lasts pretty much all day! Iv even turned a couple of friends on to this stuff!
 
03.    Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light: My t-zone has been bit of an oily mess lately, so I've been whipping this bad boy out to help, I'm not a fan of the overly matte look, but a light dusting of this sets my makeup and I'm good to go!
 
04.    Baby Lips Lip Balm in Minty Fresh: I'm a fan of lip balm and this is the one iv been reaching for most, mainly because its kept in my bag but I'm loving the minty flavour.
 
05.    The Balm Frat Boy Blush: Iv got a post coming up on this little beauty soon. The perfect peachy pink shade, a little goes a long way with this blush!
 
Skincare:
 
06.    Clarins Daily Energizer Wake up Booster: I use this morning and night. I cant stop using it, a swipe of this over my face leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean and just so awake! A permanent fixture in my skincare routine

07.    La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo: Another permanent fixture, this keeps pesky breakouts at bay!


Hair: 

08.    Oribe Maximista Thinkening Spray:  A post coming soon! This does exactly what it says on this tin!...dareI say it... a holy grail hair product!

09.    Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray: Quite possibly the best dry shampoo/texturising spray iv ever used!

Randoms:

10.    Laura Mercier Tarte au Citron Candle:   I bought this in the Space NK sale at the end of last year, it smelt so good that I didn't want to burn it! Needless to say, iv given in to temptation and I'm so glad i did! It has notes of critus and I think vanilla, which I know sounds like an odd pairing but it smells SO good! I dont think you can purchase this anymore, but it is included in their Votive Candle Sampler Collection, available for pre-order on Space NK online here. The Sampler Collection would make a such a lovely Christmas Present!

11.    Charbonnel et Walker, Pink Marc de Champagne Truffles: Little pink dusted chocolate balls of heaven, so good! And oh so pretty!... post here.

12.    The Big Bang Theory... need I say more?
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig