A beauty & lifestyle blog

Monday 20 October 2014

Review: Omorovicza Introductory Set




If you’ve ready any of my most recent posts, you may or may not have heard that I’m going to Berlin in November! (I can’t freaking wait and I know I should probably shut up about it now! Lol) Anyways…I want to be able to pack light and in order to do that I needed to size down my skin care, a.k.a. find ALL the travel size products!!

My skin care items are in quite big bottles (a la Clarins!) and not very practical to take away with me. I was browsing the Cult Beauty website for skin care travel sets and found this, the Omorovicza Introductory Set. Now I’ve heard some pretty great things about this particular skin care brand, especially the Queen of Hungry Mist!

As soon as I saw this set I just knew it would be perfect to take away with me! You get the Queen of Hungry Mist (30ml), Cleansing Foam (30ml), Thermal Cleansing Balm (5ml), Illuminating moisturiser (20ml), Instant Plumping Cream (5ml), and the Deep Cleansing Mask (15ml) - And all for a quite reasonable £42! Much cheaper than the actual Travel Essentials Kit they have just bought out and this, in my opinion, is way better value for money!

I have everything I need to take with me in this cute little set (that also comes with a rather handy travel case!). I even have a lovely face mask to take with me!

I've given these products a go and can confirm that each and every product is amazing! *heavenly angles singing! They haven’t irritated my skin, broke me out or turned my face a horrible shade of beetroot! My favourites from the set are the Queen of Hungry Mist *swoon*, the Illuminating Moisturiser (which really does what it says!), the Instant Plumping Cream – I put this on at night and it makes my skin feel amazing come morning! and the Cleansing Mask, which is just heavenly!…trust my skin to be in love with a rather pricey brand! I think when I run out of my current skin care products I may have to cheat on Clarins and sneak some Omorovicza products in to my skincare repertoire!

If your thinking about trying out this brand but aren't sure if you want to invest all that money on a product or products you think your skin may not like, this is the perfect little starter set! I honestly can’t recommend or rave about this enough and I’m actually quite excited to take this away with me to see how it holds up against the Berlin winter weather! xo

Omorovicza Introductory Set, £42 - You can find it on the Cult Beauty Website here.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig