A beauty & lifestyle blog

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Nutella & Hazelnut Stuffed Croissants



I don’t know about anyone else but, since the Great British Bake Off has ended and the GBBO Master-classes have been showing on TV, I’ve really gotten the baking bug!  I needed to get my baking fix so was browsing “The Londoner Blog” and came across this beaut of a recipe… Nutella Stuffed Croissants.  This recipe seemed like one I could get on board with – easy (you only need 3 things!), quick and oooh so yummy!

What you’ll need:



- “Jus Rol” premade Bake It Fresh Dough (I picked mine up from Tesco)
- A jar of nutella &
- Chopped hazelnuts *optional

Step 1:  Set your oven/Pre-heat it at 200*c/180*c fan assisted ovens)/gas mark 6.



Step 2:  Open the pastry (it feels so soft and squidgy & the can is so satisfying to open!).  The pasty comes pre-cut, so just tear off a triangle and get spreading with the Nutella and sprinkle as many or as little hazelnut chunks as desired.

Then you simply follow the instructions on the tin! Just roll up your triangles and position them in to a croissant like shape.  I curved the edges round slightly once rolled, but you don’t need to.



Step 3:  Line your baking try with baking paper and place your doughy croissants on top. Place them in your preheated oven for 10 – 15 minutes or until golden brown – each oven varies, my oven is rubbish! So I ended up leaving mine in for about 20 – 25 minutes to get them nice and golden and crispy looking.



Step 4:  When your croissants look lovely and golden, take out of the oven and serve!

Like I said - easy, quick and take my word for it, they are YUMMAY!

They’re great to whip up in the morning if you fancy treating someone (or just yourself) to a lovely breakfast in bed (I got major girlfriend points for these, they went down a treat!) or if you have people popping over for tea! Enjoy! xo
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! They really are so easy to make xo

      Delete
  2. Mmm this is such a good idea, you can have fresh Croissants even when the shops are shut!

    http://worldbloggers.net/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig