A beauty & lifestyle blog

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Aesop Anti- Oxidant Facial Hydrator





As I'm pretty sure I've said before, I work in a pretty heavily air-conditioned office; it literally sucks the life out of my skin! So when it comes to my moisturiser I need some pretty heavy duty hydration!

I already use the Aesop Parsley seed cleansing masque, which gets on pretty well with my skin, so thought I’d try out one of their moisturisers.  When I saw the word “Hydrator” in the name I was sold and £43 later I came away with this beaut!

My skin was so dehydrated that I was getting pesky dry patches (not through lack of water, I try and drink at least 3lts a day!).  I needed something that could sort this and asap!  I can honestly say since using this moisturiser, no dry patches, anywhere on my face, what so ever!

I find this sinks in to my skin quickly, which is always a plus when you’re in a rush in the morning! & you really only do need one pump, so I've found this has lasted me quite a while so far, which is a good thing as this product is a little on the pricey side! It does have a bit of a scent to it but I can’t quite put my finger on it, it smells almost herbal like, I do quite like the smell though. This doesn’t irritate my skin at all and hasn’t broken me out.  I would definitely recommend this product if you have dry to normal skin, I think this product could be a little too full on for oilier skin tones as I do tend to get an oiler forehead when using this particular moisturiser.

Aesop Antioxidant Hydrator Moisturiser £43 – find it here on the Cult Beauty website.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig