A beauty & lifestyle blog

Sunday 12 October 2014

New In: Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm





This was a recommendation from a friend of mine and a blooming good recommendation it was too!  I’d just finished of my Oskia Cleansing Gel (btw it’s totally worth all the hype) but had been using it for a while and fancied trying something different.  I had tried this particular Elemis cleanser before (god bless samples!) and have had various Elemis treatments in the past so I knew my skin would be ok with the product.

I ordered mine from the Feel Unique website – it was a bit of a hassle, my first order got lost in the post! I ended up waiting over 2 weeks to get this through! But now I have this in my mitts, I don't want to let it go! 

I'm not sure about the anti-ageing properties just yet, I guess I'll have to wait for a few years on that one to know for sure but I can say that this leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft and smooth (and also very clean, obvs!) after using it! & It didn't make my skin feel tight after washing it off either, something i've found that happens with a few other cleansers I've tried!  I massage this in to clean dry skin, I don't dampen my skin before using this as I like to make sure that it actually gets in to the pores in my skin! I massage this all over my face for a couple minutes and wipe off with muslin cloth and warm water.  Once I've wiped off the product,  I then like to run my muslin cloth under some cold water and just pat that on to my face, I find this closes the pores and perks my skin up a bit, plus, it just feels nice! 

To me this feels like such a luxe product and smells like I'm giving myself a spa treatment every time I use it - whats not to love about that!.  As this isn't the cheapest cleansing balm out there, I use this mainly in the evenings with exception of weekends, theres nothing I like more than a Sunday pamper!! (Or when you've had a heavy night before and you're skins looking a little lack lustre!)

I probably will end up repurchasing the Oskia Cleansing Gel at some point, but for now I’m loving this new addition to my skincare wardrobe! xo

Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm £39.50 - from Feel Unique.
SHARE:

1 comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig