A beauty & lifestyle blog

Wednesday 8 October 2014

September Favourites



01.  EOS Lip Balm in mint //  You may have seen this in my Urban Outfitters Haul a little while ago (you can have a nosy at that post here).  There is nothing that I don't love about this lip balm, I'm a total lip balm addict anyway but this has completely stomped on any other lip balm I own! This sorts my dry lips out a treat, I love love love the minty smell and it kinda tingles on my lips to...I like it!

02.  Bobbi Brown Corrector in Extra Light Bisque // I've been giving this some serious love this month, I don't think I've written a full on post about this before and I think I should! This product deserves the lime light, especially if its tough enough to tackle my bad boy dark circles!! I just can't get enough of it, if I'm in too much of a rush in the morning to bother with concealer, I will always make time for this!

03.  Rimmel Blush in Santa Rose // I've been wearing a more neutral/natural kinda blush this month and this ticks all those boxes! It gives a nice little somethin' somethin' to the cheeks without being all like "BAM! I'm wearing blush".  I may have also started to wear this partly because I hear this is a dupe for that Nars blush, you know the one, it's called Douceur and the lovely Suzie from Hello October featured it in one of her recent videos ...Obsessed with her blog at the moment! Amazing content, amazing pictures!!

04.  Aesop Antioxidant Hydrator Moisturiser //  As I'm pretty sure I've said before I work in a pretty heavily air-conditioned office! So when it comes to my moisturiser I need some pretty heavy duty hydration! I can honestly say since using this, no dry patches, anywhere on my face, what so ever! A firm favourite this month!!

05.  La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo [+] // My skin has been plying up the past couple of weeks or so, I've mainly been breaking out on my forehead and I have not been enjoying it! This product has really kept my skin in check! I love love love it! I featured this in my "3 Skincare Miracles" post - You can check that out here.



06.  Zara Scarf //  Another Hello October enabled purchase! I saw this scar fon her blog (post here) and instantly wanted it, so much so that it had sold out and I had put my name on the waiting list thing to be notified when it was back in stock...needless to say I snapped it up and it has been a firm favourite ever since!

I can't believe we're in October already, where is this year going?!...
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Eos lip balms are the best aren't they! I get really dry lips too and find these work such a treat :)
    Lovely blog, I enjoyed reading!

    www.alwaysalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    Alice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I carry my EOS lip balm with me everywhere lol! Thanks lovely! :) xo

      Delete
  2. I love the look of the blush t looks like a lovely shade!

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. effaclar duo is just so good isn't it! do you use it on just certain areas of your face on top of moisturiser, or a replacement of moisturiser?

    daisychurchward

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I give more deets on how I use this in this post here ( link ) - but I tend to use this before I moisturise :) xo

      Delete
  4. I can hardly believe that it's already October too! :)
    Marissa Jamie : Faithfully, Marissa ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. The effaclar duo is so lovely and it really helps my skin! Lovely post! x

    http://www.prettythingsbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig