A beauty & lifestyle blog

Saturday 25 October 2014

Payday Wish List!


You know when you can just smell your payday getting closer closer? I don't know about anyone else but, I start to make a list in my head of things that I'm just dying to buy!  Well, here's the list thats currently burning a hole in my bank card...

01.  Topshop Fluffy Crew Neck Jumpers (in Burgundy & Brown)  //  My wardrobe is in desperate need of some winter essentials (especially as I'm off to Berlin in about 4 weeks!) and I think these jumpers are perfect! I spotted these in my local Topshop and I just fell in love with how soft they are!

02.  H&M Long Sleeve Fine Knit in stripped  //  I spotted this whilst browsing around on my lunch break.  I though this would be perfect for one of those "I'm not quite sure what to wear days"! Throw this on with a pair of ripped jeans and a chunky scarf and your good to go!

03.  Topshop Bounty Cutout Boots  //  I'm also in need of more black boots and these just happen to the boots de jour that I'm lusting after! I love the gold hard wear and for Topshop, their not too badly priced!

04.  Topshop Moto Ripped Leigh Jeans  //  Who gives a crap about cold knees, ripped jeans seem to be everywhere at the moment! I need to add a pair (or 2) to my wardrobe! 

05.  Nars Sheer Glow Foundation  //  I've heard this is one heck of a foundation for gals that like a dewy base and if this is anywhere near as good as their creamy concealer, then I'm all over it!  I've not tried any Nars foundations before, but my makeup collection is always open to additions! 

06. & 07.  Mac Hue Lipstick & Charlotte Tilbury's Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk  //  Suzie from Hello October used this nude lip combo in one of her recent "Get Ready With My" videos and I fell in love! I'm starting to get in to my nude lips lately so these two will be a must when I get paid!!

08.  Chanel Nail Polish in Rouge Noir  //  The perfect fall/winter nail polish colour?  It is in my eyes! I love dark vampy nails in the fall/winter time and this shade is beautiful, plus, it's Chanel! There is nothing not to love!

09.  Zoeva Rose Gold Brush Set  //  Another Hello October enabled want! These brushes not only look beautiful but are apparently rather awesome! I need a change up with my brushes and I think these might just be the ones to fill all my brush needs! I just hope they don't sell out!

If theres anything that you think is missing from my wish list that just screams "buy me!" let me know ;) I love getting product recommendations! Hope all you lovelies are having a great weekend!  xo
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I keep looking at those brushes and then changing my mind (my Real Techniques do the job for me!), but I'm not sure how much longer I will be able to have self control. I've also been lusting after the Charlotte Tilbury lip cheat pencil, because I love her products (my walk of shame matte lipstick is my favourite cosmetic EVER) but I am going to wait until I can see it in person while I'm in London next weekend.

    Aisling
    http://aisybee.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I REALLY want that brush set too!

    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your wishlist ... I think we kinda have similar taste haha

    http://fashionfixeshearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The boots are pretty but then again I always love boots.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to treat myself to a few of your picks as well!

    Oh, I need to get into the nude lips as well, I've been obsessing over everything in berry shades that I've forgotten how beautiful a subtle tint is. And the Zoeva brush set, I think everyone dreams of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep looking at those Zoeva brushes, putting them in my basket and never buying them. Maybe one day. Those boots are so cute too!

    http://worldbloggers.net/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely wishlist, I want it all! Great blog, I have followed you with Bloglovin and if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig