A beauty & lifestyle blog

Saturday 27 February 2016

Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist // Review


If you read my blog on the reg you know I work in an office and in my office (like a ton of others out there I'm sure) they tend to crank the air-con up to severe skin-drying levels! By the afternoon my skin can sometimes be a big ol' dry mess and it can feel so tight and uncomfortable.

I've been hearing a lot of good things about these skin mists and I know quite a few of the other bloggers out there use them throughout the day to top up their  skin hydration levels.  I used  to have a little bottle of the Queen of Hungary Mist and loved it, but my purse strings can't stretch that far at the moment, so I wanted something that didn't quite break the bank - although i've tried cheaper alternatives in the past and the majority of them left my skin feeling tighter and dryer than before I spritzed.  I wanted something that my skin loved and would genuinely work.

I already knew my skin got on really well with Pixi (I use the Glow Tonic), so when I heard Caroline Hirons talk about this particular product in one of her Youtube videos, it caught my attention. I picked this up in M&S of all places - seriously, go check out the beauty section on their website or have a look in one of their bigger stores, they're a beauty treasure trove.

The Pixi website describe this as a featherlight mist that provides an instant surge of hydration with hyaluronic acid to plump skin. A blend of black oat, provitamin A, and linoleic acid makes this rejuvenator the perfect first layer of moisture before serums or makeup... and they ain't lying!

I love to use this in the afternoon., by that time my skin is lagging and I'm usually feeling a bit blah too, this helps to just perk everything up, its so refreshing and has such a lovely scent to it, sort of like cocoa butter. I've already gotten in to the habit of using it now and have really noticed a difference in my skin by the end of the day - no more dry patches!

This is a definite office beauty stash essential! xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig