A beauty & lifestyle blog

Tuesday 9 February 2016

A Pay Day Beauty Haul



With a fresh wage packet burning a hole in my bank account, there was only one thing that was going to happen really... a beauty haul!   I picked up quite a few goodies and I have a feeling that the majority of them will be featuring in a February Favourites post!
I picked up the majority of my haul from Marks & Spencers in Basingstoke... let me tell ya, that M&S is a little treasure trove for beauty finds! (Their website is too btw!).

When I spotted they had a Pixi stand, the first thing that went into my basket was the Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist, I very much want to try the Tatcha Skin Mist (the one in the purple bottle that everyone keeps banging on about at the moment) but have heard this is just as good and it was sitting right in front of me, I just had to grab it! I feel like this will be a perfect addition to my work desk beauty essentials!

I've heard that the Philip Kingsley Elasticizer is supposed to be the don of hair masks and is amazing for dry and damaged hair, it's pretty much the hair mask of the moment so of course I had to pick it up. I also spotted the Philip Kingsley Daily Damage Defence, I had recently ran out of my heat protectant spray, saw this and decided why not give it a go! – will keep you posted on this little duo.

I then turned the corner and saw a Glam Glow display, I couldn't quite believe it. I'd wanted to try the Glam Glow Youth Mud Mask for ages; it was clearly fate that I spotted it in M&S so picked up the smaller size to try it out.

M&S also had a Stila stand, when I saw they had the Stila Lip & Cheek Colour in Gerbera in stock, it was in my hand quicker than you could say "do I really need this" lol! This blush did the rounds a year or so ago and every time I passed a Stila stand to pick it up it was always always out of stock, so when I saw it sat there I just had to grab it! 

I then hit up Debenhams purely to pick up the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer; this was in everyone's 2015 favourites wasn’t it?! and as I was in the market for a new concealer I just had to try it out - I was lucky they had my shade, I was actually going to pick this up online but they had sold out. I got the shade light warm if you want to know. I'm a concealer addict, it's my one desert island product – expect a review of this baby coming soon!

Finally I hit up Zara, I wanted to check out their perfume section and I was defiantly not let down! I have a thing for Zara perfumes at the moment. They're perfect to spritz on on a daily basis - I like to use my more expensive perfumes at weekends, I don’t want to waste them just sitting at my desk at work! Most of the Zara perfumes also come in a roller ball form. I picked up the Dancing Vanilla fragrance (it was £12.99 now down to £3.99 – you can imagine my face at the till – I was like "shut up and take my money!!!"). I picked up the roller ball of Dancing Vanilla too (to throw in my bag) and I also picked up a roller ball of the Zara Oriental perfume.

Overall, I'm pretty impressed with everything I picked up – not too bad of a haul really ay! xo
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. M&S really is great for beauty I think - you got so many lovely bits!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glam Glow is the best face mask I've ever tried! Its pricy but definitely worth the cash. The UD concealer is a firm favourite of mine to! I really want to try the Pixi mist, I've heard so many good things :) xx

    www.lpagebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew M&S sold stila! I need to go check out my local store to see if they stock it!
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig