A beauty & lifestyle blog

Saturday 6 February 2016

January 2016 // Favourites


Well, it's that time again, another month end, another monthly favourites. Although, I do love it at the end of the moment when I get a fresh batch of favourites posts/videos to read/watch. These are my favourite types of posts/videos! 

I have to say I've not really been using anything different this month to what I did last month, so I don’t really have too many things to talk about, so I'm just gunna jump in and start…

001.   Clarins Water Comfort One-Step Cleanser // One, this smells incredible! And two, this is hands down the easiest step in my morning routine! This product is sort of a cleanser and toner all in one so it's perfect for mornings when you don’t have allot, or anything, on your face and you want to get ready asap! It has plant extracts and peach essential water in it which gives it it's delicious smell. I would definitely go to your local Clarins counter and ask for a sample of this!

002.   Bobbi Brown Skin Nourish Mask // OK, now this really is something brand new that I started using in January. I spotted this on the John Lewis website, I had some john leiws vouchers for christams …the rest is history as they say! I will do a more in-depth review of this product soon (so keep your eyes peeled) as this baby deserves a whole post on its own dedicated to it, but I will say that it’s a beautiful mask that you can leave on for 10 minutes for a quick hit or leave on overnight, it leaves my skin feeling oh so happy in the morning! It also smells incredible too.

003.   First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream // I have a confession, I don’t actually use this moisturiser on my face, I know it's for sensitive skin, but on me, my skin really just doesn't like it, it kinda makes my skin feel more sensitive and a bit sting-y. I didn’t want to waste my money so I've been using it as a body moisturiser instead! I have horrifically dry elbows – the result of having eczema is a kid – nothing seemed to be working the way I'd hoped, so thought I would give this a go and I've been pleasantly surprised! I also take this up my arms and my skin has definitely been feeling less dry and a lot softer!

004.   Aloe Lips from Forever // I pretty much suffer from dry lips all year round (which is a bugger when it comes to wearing mat lipstick!) so I'm always on the hunt for the best lip balm – it's the one product that I'm never without, I just hate the feeling of dry lips, don’t you? Well I got this as a little stocking filler for Christmas from my sister and haven’t been able to stop using it. This is the first lip balm I've used that actually works and really does sort out my dry lips – and trust me, I've tried pretty much every lip balm out there, from drugstore to high end and this has been the only one where I've noticed and felt a real difference. I put this on, wait for it to sink in and my dry lips are completely gone! It does go on quite wet, but doesn’t stay wet for very long. It really does heal my lips, I'm obsessed with it!

005.   Zara Perfume in Oriental // I've got a major thing for Zara perfumes at the moment. I just can't get enough. They smell amazing and they're super affordable which is perfect for everyday wear (I like to save my expensive perfumes for the weekends). The scent I wore most throughout January was Oriental which has beautiful notes of Bergamot, Jasmine, Patchouli and Caramel.  Its musky but also quite sweet.  I've go my mama wearing it now too and have had quite a few compliments in the office.  Its a beautiful scent and you need to head to the perfume section the next time you hit up Zara!

006.   OGX Coconut Water Shampoo // Well this is like summer in a bottle! It smells incredible and I can't help but take a massive whiff every time I use it in the shower! It leaves my hair feeling really soft and smelling delicious what more could you want from a shampoo really? Oh an its also sulphate free! Seriously, the next time you're in boots, grab a bottle! You can thank me later!

Hope all you lovelies are having a lovely weekend! ...Ive just had my nails done, I love them, they're like proper vampire talons, but its making it hard to type lol xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig