A beauty & lifestyle blog

Monday 15 February 2016

Those 70s Vibez


As you can guess by the title of this post, I have a bit of a thing for the whole 70s style at the moment... well my taste is actually a mix between 90s grunge and 70's accessories.  I'm just loving the tan colours and the different materials and textures.

Me and Tom decided to do gifts this year for valentines and not the whole flowers and chocolates sort of thing... He sent me a link to what he wanted and he gave me the dollars to go get what I wanted (as he's useless at online shopping!), thats true romance for you right there! lol

This gorgeous tan corduroy jacket is from Topshop. Its super soft and surprisingly warm and cosy with the borg collar and lining, I also love the button down front and the chest pocket detailing. It totally channels those 70s vibes!



Hands up who thinks this shopper is the prettiest shopper they've seen! I'm a big bag/shopper kinda girl during the day - theres nothing I love more than carrying everything but the kitchen sink around with me!


This suede little number with embossed croc detailing is from ASOS.  She's a beauty! Its an ASOS own brand bag - I just love the ASOS shoppers, I now own 3 of them!   My most worn colour is black and this bag looks great with an an all black outfit, it really makes the bag pop even more.

(I don't think this colour is available on the ASOS website anymore, but i've been able to find the grey version of this shopper here, which is equally as stunning!) xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ooohhh I LOVE both of these! I'm totally obsessed with suede and tan coloured things - will definitely need that bag in my life x

    Always, Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these - really into the whole 'tan' look at the moment!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig