A beauty & lifestyle blog

Saturday 16 May 2015

A Mini Burberry Kiss


Ok, so it’s safe to say that my love for nude lip products is still going strong - & the latest nude lip product to join my collection is this little babe, the new Burberry Kisses Lipstick in No. 05 Nude Pink. 

Firstly how cute is the size of this thing! And the packaging – love! I got this little sample when I was in London a few weeks back (fancy seeing my London Haul? You can check that out here). I didn’t think I would use this because sometimes when I get samples they just sort of sit in my makeup draws, but I decided to give this a go and I was pleasantly surprised!...

I think the Burberry kisses have been doing the rounds on blogs for a little while so I may be a bit late on this one but I don’t care - this product is beautiful! It’s a sheer lipstick that can be built up, it glides on smoothly so it doesn’t tug on the lips when you apply it, its moisturising and I love the nudey/pink colour! For me personally, I couldn’t ask for any more in a lipstick really!


I will say that the longevity isn’t great but most sheer lipsticks don’t last long on the lips – but because it is sheerer than a normal lipstick I can actually apply it without a mirror!

If you find yourself in Burberry I’d definitely pick up a sample of this if you are able to …When payday comes around again, I might just have to treat myself to the full size! Side note, Feel Unique now stock Burberry makeup, this could be dangerous! xo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This looks like a great product for a 'your lips but better' kind of look, plus the packaging is simply adorable.
    Great review, love your honesty.
    Amy @ Blonde Amy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig