A beauty & lifestyle blog

Sunday 10 May 2015

Tortoise Shell


I'm not one to usually freak out over a pair of sunglasses, I think before this pair I only owned my RayBan wayfarers and a pair from Topshop... everything changed when I spotted these on the ASOS website!

I fell in love with the colour of the tortoise shell print and the fact that they were hand made - the purple gradient tinted lenses just tipped it over the edge for me and before I knew it they were in my basket and I was hitting the "hell yes I want to buy these right now" button! My purchase of these sunglasses also had nothing what so ever to do with the fact that i'd seen them in one of Hello October' Youtube videos! #lol

I love how chunky they are and the big lenses hide a multitude of sins (aka. humungous dark eye circles/bags from a heavy night before!) I think these would suit just about anyone.

These have pretty much been the only pair of shades I've been reaching for lately - when the sun decides to make an appearance!  I don't think these particular sunglasses are on the ASOS website anymore boo! But I did find some very similar here.


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oo I love these - and the colour! And that dish is lovely!

    www.ohjanuary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. ASOS has done it again. Your sunnies look quite expensive. I love the chunkiness. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig