A beauty & lifestyle blog

Wednesday 13 May 2015

L’Occitane // A little sunshine from provence


A lovely little email dropped in to my inbox yesterday and I just had to share with you lovely lot!

Do you love L’Occitane? Do you love travel size products? Do you love freebies? - If you answer yes to one or more of these questions then I’d highly recommend clicking this link  - http://bit.ly/1bD53Qp - Trust me!

All you have to do is fill in a few deets and L’Occitane will send you an email with a code. Print it off, take it into your nearest L’Occitane store and hey presto… you could be walking away with a little box of freebies just like I did!*

Here’s a sneak peek of what’s inside…


You get some rather lovely deluxe samples – you get a shower gel, a body moisturiser, a little soap, a hand cream, a foot cream and the little purple plant pot thing has lavender seeds in it that you can plant and grow yourself – you also get a 10% off voucher and instructions on how to grow your lavender plant – How cute is that!!!

I didn’t keep this box for myself, I gave this to a friend who’s been feeling a bit down lately, I thought “a little sunshine from Provence” would cheer her up!

Hope you’re having a lovely week! xo

*While stocks last.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Did you know you can shorten your links with Shortest and receive money from every click on your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig