A beauty & lifestyle blog

Monday 18 August 2014

The Michael Kors Selma Tote






Look how pretty!!! *angels singing! …How heavenly is this bag?! lol Is it wrong to be in love with a bag this much?!

I’ve been after a Michael Kors bag for yonks! So decided as a birthday gift from me to me I was going to treat myself to one! I was torn between the Selma Tote and the Hamilton Tote… the Selma Tote won me over in the end and I decided to go for the Large Selma Tote in Taupe.

It’s just so classic and chic and I love hope simple it is but defiantly not plain! I was determined not to go for black, but I wanted a colour that would work with everything… and this one really does! I love the gold hardware on it too!

I know this bag is still a tad pricey, but it’s not eyewateringly so! And I know that this will last me through the years! You really do pay for quality and this bag will never go out of style!

I purchased this thing of beauty from Selfridges in London, I could have bought it online, but I wanted to pick it out in person! Unfortunately I didn’t have the best time in Selfridges and now wished I had gone to either the Michael Kors store or to Harrods! I’d never been to Selfridges before and found the staff to be judgemental and very rude… until I pulled out my bank card! Needless to say I didn’t stay in there very long, after my experience in the Michael Kors section I ended up having a quick look round the beauty hall and felt so intimated by the staff that I left without even looking at the other floors! I doubt I’ll go back there anytime soon – Sorry, mini rant over!

If you’re looking for a new investment piece I really do recommend the Michael Kors Selma Tote, this bag is timeless and just so damn pretty!!


Michael Kors Selma Tote, Large in Taupe - £315 – You can find it here on the Harvey Nichols website.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ahhhh... what a beaut! I must start saving asap :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bag! x

    http://alisharebecca.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig