A beauty & lifestyle blog

Thursday 7 August 2014

THAT Tom Ford Lipstick...





Can we all just take a moment to appreciate just how gorgeous this Tom Ford Lipstick is *sigh!
 
I purchased this thing of beauty when I was in London a few weeks ago for my birthday… I also picked up something else pretty special, but I will save that for another post coming soon! *insert a massive grin from me!
 
I knew I wanted a Tom Ford lipstick and had heard rave reviews from Vivianna Does Makeup about the shade “Wild Ginger” so surprise surprise, Wild Ginger is the one I decided to go for! I’m usually a red or a deep red kinda girl, this is my first coral purchase and it’s certainly a goodie I’d say!
 
This is my first dive in to the world of Tom Ford makeup and I have to say, I’m hugely impressed.  I just love the smell of this lipstick, its sweet but not the sweet smell that drugstore lipsticks have (you know what I mean, like the Rimmel lipstick smell), this is more of an “expensive” smelling sweetness (if that even makes sense lol). It’s gorgeous! It glides on with no tugging of the lips and is super pigmented.  You can gently dab this on your lips and pat it in to give a light wash of colour or you can go all out and just layer it on for the full effect! And can we just touch on the packaging for a moment?! How chic! I just love the black and gold, and that click when you put the lid on, ahh so satisfying! I feel like a richer version of me when pulling this out of my makeup stash and applying it!
 
I’d definitely recommend adding one of these lipsticks to your collection! Even if you never use it, it’ll look gorgeous in your Muji storage draws! ;)
 
Tom Ford lipstick, in Wild Ginger, £37 - You can find it here, on the Selfridges website. #enableralert
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. What a beautiful colour! I adore orange-pinky reds. Such a treat purchase, eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I thought i'd step out of my comfort zone with this one, its gorge! xo

      Delete
  2. Ooo I'm so jealous, that looks gorgeous! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word! I've heard so many beauty bloggers talking about Wild Ginger - it looks like the most beautiful shade. Enjoy :) I've got a new job and am already dreaming about what I'll spend my first pay check on - it may have to be this!

    Meg at Meg Says

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig