A beauty & lifestyle blog

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Lulworth Cove



This weekend just gone the boyf and I decided to take a somewhat spontaneous trip to the beautiful Lulworth Cove! …I say spontaneous, we were dropping the boyf’s sister off at Camp Bestival in Lulworth (she was playing) and decided that as we were in the area, we might as well go!

I hadn’t been since I was a child, so standing on Lulworth’s pebbly beach brought back so many memories for me! If you’re near or a car ride away, I would totally recommend checking this beach out!

It’s a fairly quite beach and like I say, it’s a very pebbly, with the odd patch of sand every now and again.  We walked right to the top of the cliffs, the views were incredible, its such a picturesque coastline! Although, if you’re a lady, I recommend putting your locks up, it does get very windy up there! There are so many little hidden parts of the beach to explore too… I already can’t wait for a free weekend to go back!

(Get ready for a picture loaded post! I was a bit heavy handed with my camera ha!)






















 







You can’t go to the beach and not have fish & chips! We stopped off at my favourite pub on the way home (The Poplar Inn) for dinner, the perfect end to a lovely day!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig