A beauty & lifestyle blog

Tuesday 19 August 2014

My Escentual Sale Splurge/Haul...



Yep, I know the pictures aren't the best quality, but I wanted to share my recent Escentual sale splurge/haul! I'm SUCH a massive fan of the Escentual website! I pretty much shop there for the majority of my skin care and rave about and recommend this site to everyone I basically come in to contact with!

I didn't get all of these products in one go... although I kinda wish I had - hello "pretty pennies"!! (You'll understand if you shop on their website!) but when I found out on twitter their sale was going to end I had to snap up a few more things! I just couldn't pass it up! Escentual have amazing prices anyway, but when their sales hit, its like christmas for beauty junkies has arrived early! lol

I decided to have a little Bumble & Bumble blow out and went for the a couple of the travel kits and of course the one and only Sunday Shampoo! (side note:  I have now tried the sunday shampoo and am majorly impressed!).  The first travel set I picked up was the Ultimate Blow Dry Set and the other travel set was the Hairdresser's Trio.

On my second splurge I picked up another Bioderma mini (for like £3, crazy!!) as I'm going camping in a few days (any glamping tips welcome!) and I'm all about the minis, I also picked up the Clarins Pore Minimizing Serum and Eye Contour Gel (I tried samples of these and was super impressed - as these were both in the sale, I couldn't say no to getting the full sizes!). I finally picked up a bottle of the Caudalie Beauty Elixir (I picked up the mini to see how my skin would react - I've already spritzed this and I can't put it down!) and lastly I picked up a mini of the Klorane dry shampoo with oat milk, I heard about this in some youtube video and thought I'd give it a go, i'm a little addicted to dry shampoos lol!

I'm sure these products will crop up in more detailed posts, but for now, this is my little haul!... I'm already counting down to the next Escentual sale! If you've not checked this website out, what are you waiting for!! (Just in case, theres a link here go go go!)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig