A beauty & lifestyle blog

Monday 31 March 2014

March Favourites...



I've loved March! I'm so sad thats its almost over *sad face! I've had so many firsts this month and the weather has finally started to not be so crappy! Heres a run down of some of the things I've been loving this month...

01.  White Roses:  Oh so pretty! I love fresh flowers in my room and white roses are my fave!

02.  Bath & Body Works Raspberry Peach Macaron candle:  Oh ...this candle! The scent is heaven in a jar, I don't even need to burn this candle to have my room fill with its oh so sweet fragrance. See my post on this beaut here.

03.  Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector: What can I say, I'm a little bit addicted to this particular product! From the mouth watering vanilla scent (and taste!) to the lovely peachy hue this leaves on your lips! Its also incredibly moisturising.  This lip balm/lip gloss hybrid has been my lip product of choice this month!

04.  Victoria's Secret body mist in strawberries & champagne: Who doesn't love strawberries & champagne... and who wouldn't want to smell like a Victoria's Secret model? This has been the scent I've been reaching for most this month! I won't go in to too much detail but you can find my ramblings of this gorgeous product here

05.  L'Oreal Mega Volume Miss Manga mascara: I'm a bit picky when it comes to mascaras, I'm usually one to go for higher end mascaras over high street/ drug store brands! But I heard so many mixed reviews about this (and it was on offer when I spotted it) that i had to give it  go for myself! And...I'm pretty impressed! I've been reaching for this over any other mascara that's currently in my stash!

06:  Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce texturising spray:  I think everyones heard the hype over this absolute babe of a texturising spray! I'm in love with the Oribe texturising spray, so when I heard this was it's dupe, I had to give it a go... well, it was love at first spritz! Its just like the Oribe but with much more hold and it smells amazing! I've had compliments on the smell FYI! A product well worth the hype!

07.  Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla:  Concealer is the one product (besides mascara) that I can't live without! So when I heard the hype about this, I just had to try it out! This product applies like a dream and can hide even the worst morning hangover dark circles! Sometimes I just apply this to the parts of my face that need a little covering up and that's my base done! I'm in LOVE with this concealer! 

08.  Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush in 14 Soft Pink:  This gives me just the right amount of pink flush to my cheeks, I'm just in love with this shade. If I'm having a blush crisis and can't decide on a shade, this is my go to blush! I apply this with my stippling brush from Real Techniques and it gives me such a natural flush...I even sometimes apply this to my lips for a little pop of colour.

Another favourite of mine this month has been F.R.I.E.N.D.S, I just can't stop watching it!



It's always on when I turn on the TV and its a show I grew up with, I can't stop quoting it! Could I "beee" and more sad! lol I'm currently working my way through my FRIENDS box set again (for the millionth time)!

I can't wait to start reading the blog posts on what all you lovelies out there have been lusting over this month! I hope everyone out there reading this has had a fab March... I'm so ready for spring! xo
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love the sound of the Nars concealer and this is something I want to buy :D I need a concealer and find it hard to decide what brand to buy so I think Nars is the one <3 xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, the NARS concealer does sound lush. Shame it's just so pricey! NARS, why do you have to be so expensive? Sigh. I'll end up giving in to it one day I bet :-)

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm definitely going to try and get my hands on the Charles Worthington spray- the Oribe texturising spray seems to be SO popular but so expensive so cant wait to give this a try! great post :-)
    Katy xx
    http://cottonwoolandcandy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig