A beauty & lifestyle blog

Friday 4 April 2014

Sweet Tooth Craving (A Healthy Alternative) ...


I don’t know about anyone else but I have one mahoosive sweet tooth! I just can’t help myself when it comes to all things bad for you! So I tried to find something that was sweet enough to tide my cravings over without being super unhealthy and adding those dreaded inches to my hips! (Damn you Reese’s Pieces!) Well, I’ve managed to put down the chocolate and have turned to this instead…
 

I’m a massive fan of Alpro Soy products and this vanilla yogurt is to die for! It’s a great little treat on its own, but for me, I needed to add a little something extra!
 
I pile a few heaped spoonfuls in to a bowl and add what ever fruit I can get my hands on! Today it was strawberries… uh my faves! This is the perfect snack when your craving something sweet and it’s totally guilt free! Plus it takes all of 2 minutes to whip up, perfect!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig