A beauty & lifestyle blog

Wednesday 19 March 2014

A moment of madness!

Ok, so a few months back I suffered a moment of madness and signed up to do a skydive for charity, yep that’s right! I agreed to chuck myself out of a plane at 10,000ft all in aid of my works chosen charity!  This Sunday just passed was the day of the skydive and let me tell you …it was bloomin AMAZING!!! I loved it so much that I’ve already decided to go back and jump again, this time from 15,000ft! – It did help that this Sunday just passed was quite possibly the BEST day of the year! It was so sunny and clear that I could actually see the Isle of White!
I jumped with a company called Go Skydive (website link here). All the staff and instructors were really lovely! I couldn’t recommend Go Skydive enough! We got there, had a little training session and then waited for our names to be called to get suited and booted and ready to go!  It took about 20 minutes to get up to 10,000ft in the plane, I was the last one on the plane, you know what they say…last one on, first one off!...yep, I was the first one out the plane! I really didn’t have any time to think about it!

I have to say that it was the best experience of my life and I couldn’t recommend it enough to anyone! From 10,000ft you have around about 30 seconds of free fall and then at 5,000ft the parachute is deployed.  The views were incredible and I came down on such a high, it’s a HUGE adrenaline rush!

As it was our first time jumping with Go Skydive we got given a little goodie bag at the end and in it we got a voucher for £100 off our next skydive and another voucher for a friend giving them £40 off, how amazing is that?! I already have a few friends arguing who gets the £40 of voucher!

Everyone has asked me how much the skydive cost – so to sum it up you pay a £50 deposit (I was lucky enough to have my work cover this deposit as we were doing it for charity!) you then pay a further £175 on the day. You can pay an extra £60 to upgrade to jump from 15,000ft (I didn’t do it this time, but next time I will for sure!) – I also paid £99 to have pictures taken! – All the details of prices etc are on their website.

Here are a few snaps from the day…










SHARE:

2 comments

  1. you are so brave girl ! looks like you had fun :) Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you lovely! It was amazing, I would recommend it to everyone!... Yeah course! followed! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig