A beauty & lifestyle blog

Sunday 23 March 2014

Scent Of The Day #1

I've decided that today is a strawberries & champagne kinda day! ...I need some spring/summer in my life today to cheer me up from the pants weather ...and who wouldn't want to smell like a Victoria Secret model right?!


Just look how pretty the packaging is, its just so pretty and girly! A friend of mine picked this up for me while she was in New York a few weeks back, and dayum it smells good! I wish I had asked her to pick me up some more! I'm not great at describing scents, but to me it smells sort of sweet and sophisticated if that makes sense, I can really smell the fresh strawberries. I spritz this on and my mode is instantly lifted. I don't think I couldn't not like a scent from Victoria secret!

I'd love to pick up some more scents from this range.  I'm pretty sure there's a Victoria's Secret store in London and I know that you can also pick these up online from either their website or from Amazon.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I wish Victorias Secret was available in the UK, all their products sound great!

    I just started following you blog because its so lovely! your photos are really nice too!
    Maybe you could check out mine too?

    claresloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig