A beauty & lifestyle blog

Wednesday 4 December 2013

November Empties!

As my November favorites are pretty much the same as my October favorites (link here), I thought I would do a "November Empties" post instead.



I've not done one of these posts before, but enjoy reading other posts like this! I like to knwo what products peoepl have completly used up, iv they used up a whole product and are plannign to repurchase, you know it must be worth trying!


01 & 02.    L'Oreal Ever Riche Shampoo & Conditioner:  I’ve repurchased these like 3 times! This stuff does some serious hydrating on my huurr! The smell is amazing and as someone with long hair that’s been dyed within an inch of its life (needless to say I have very dry ends!) this does an amazing job at making my hair feel super soft and nourished! Plus these are usually on some kind of offer in Superdrug – bargain! I highly recommend trying these out!


03.          Smash Box Photo Finish Oil Free Primer:  I literally can’t rave about this primer enough!! I bought it on a total whim, I was in the que in boots, spotted it and chucked it in my basket… best decision I made! I’ll have a review coming up on this soon! It’s such a great primer, this makes my makeup last all day/all night! If need my makeup to last …this is the product that will make that happen! I highly recommend this! (its great for girls with oily skin!)


04.          L'Oreal Telescopic Water proof Mascara in Black: I’ve not really found my “one true love” mascara yet, but this is a great waterproof mascara! I love the brush, especially for coating my lover lashes and I don’t really get any smudge out from this mascara – which is what you hope for in a waterproof! I like to layer my mascaras, and this gives my lashes length without clumping them together, I may repurchase this! Watch this space! I would recommend giving this a try!


05.          Clarins Daily Energizer Wake Up Booster:  I mentioned this in my October favourites post [here]. I can’t get enough of this! Again, I’ll be reviewing this on its own soon too! This makes my skin feel so awake and fresh in the mornings! I even use this at night, I just love the way it makes my skin feel! I think this was my 3rd bottle (I’ve already bought another bottle!  I picked mine up from Esscentual here).


06.          Clarins Daily Energizer Moisturiser:  I can’t remember how may pots of this stuff I’ve gone through, my skin just loves this! I’ve got quite sensitive skin, so sometimes when I use a moisturiser my face turns a lovely shade of beetroot! But not with this! It doesn’t irritate my skin at all and keeps it hydrated all day…and it smells amazing, as do all Clarins products…I do have quite a Clarins addiction!


07.          Bioderma:  I have a review on this on my blog here.  I think this is my 5 or 6 bottle of this, I love it.  It’s quick, simple and super gentle on my skin! An all round beauty/skincare routine staple!!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig