A beauty & lifestyle blog

Saturday 14 December 2013

The Christmas Outfit Dilemma: Part 2. Christmas Eve...


Outfit: Christmas Eve

 
I'm not the type of gal that dons a lot of bling or wears out there daring outfits, my style is more simple/chic (or at least I try!)/understated.  I tend to stick to neutral colours and as you can tell, I do wear alot of black!... although at Christmas time you have to have a little bling and glitz right...

Iv gone for a pair of classic black skinnys (again), black skinnys are just a classic piece that can be dressed up or dressed down, they just work for every occasion! They're a fail safe item that everyone needs in their wardrobe! Iv also gone for a black cami with a sexy lace insert (from topshop). I'm just in love with this top! I can think of a million different ways to style this!... Then a pair of black strappy heels, a delicate necklace, and to add some bling... a gold sequin clutch... throw on a blazer and your good to go!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig