A beauty & lifestyle blog

Tuesday 17 December 2013

The Christmas Outfit Dilemma: Christmas Day

Outfit: Christmas Day

 
I cant believe its just over a week till Christmas! I can't wait! I still need to wrap all the gifts Iv bought people...iv been putting it off, I'm terrible at wrapping!!... I've been reading DIY Christmas posts lately, I think I'm going to give home made Christmas cards a go next year, I just think they're so cute and personal!

Here are my picks for a Christmas day outfit...

If you can't rock a Christmas jumper on Christmas day, when can you?! I've gone for these two from Newlook, Christmassy, cosy and oh so cute, who doesn't love a reindeer print?! You can never go wrong with a pair of skinnies, Iv gone for a denim pair, not my usual black pair of skinnies, shock horror! lol I thought I'd bring some colour to my outfit on Christmas day! A statement necklace, I'm loving statement necklaces at the moment, the one here is from Newlook. A pair of tan ankle boots, again these are from Newlook...I'm loving Newlook right now! A simple and stylish watch and a classic black Zara bag.  I've also added in a red lip to dress it up.

Christmas outfit sorted!
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig