A beauty & lifestyle blog

Thursday 8 December 2016

November Favourites


Wow, I can honestly say that November has been one of the craziest and best months of my life! And hasn’t it just flown by? Does anyone else out there feel like we've been robbed of yet another month of 2016 too soon? I had zero time to dedicate to my little blog in November, but I just couldn't miss doing a monthly favourites post. They're my favourites, not just to write but to read too!

01.   My first favourite of the November is "my engagement"!!! *insert gif of Monica from Friends shouting she's engaged!!! I got engaged on 5 November and it couldn’t have been more of a surprise! I honestly didn’t see it coming! He popped the question in our cute little hotel room in Kensington and I was so shocked I didn’t think he was being serious. I'm so in love with my engagement ring and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with the man who gave it to me!

(I was so excited and happy... can you tell? ha!)
02.   My second favourite of November has to be our trip to the Royal Albert Hall to watch Jurassic Park with a live orchestra performing the score. It was such an amazing experience and was the perfect way to spend our engagement evening! The boy really did plan the weekend good didn’t he?! If you get the chance to go to Royal Albert Hall to watch a film with a live orchestra (they have a couple coming up actually), definitely go!

Ok, now back to some of my beauty favourites that I loved in November …


03.   Mac Soft and Gentle Highlighter // Who doesn’t love a good highlighter these days?! And who hasn’t heard of Mac's soft and gentle highlight?! I don’t wear makeup very often but when I do I find myself reaching for a highlighter every time and the one I've been reaching for the most is this one. Isn't it just stunning?! It’s the perfect golden highlight that is still quiet natural looking, even if it is a little bit on the glittery side - it's such a stunning product though, I can easily forgive that.

04.   Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in Vampira // Dark lips and winter weather go hand in hand don't they?! I'm either wearing a nude or a deep red lip and this month I found myself rocking a red lip more, I wore this lip product the night I got engaged so every time I wear it, it just brings back so many happy memories - what more could you want from a lipstick?

05.   Ouai Hair Oil // I've lost count how many time this has featured in a favourites post. I rave about this product to EVERYONE! If you haven't already tried this, well, you need to! Trust me! This makes my hair so soft and really helps to battle the frizz that happens when you're walking to the train station at 7:45 in the morning and its misty outside! It has quite a strong floral scent to it, but its a good floral scent. Sometimes I slap this on as an overnight treatment, this is one multi hair taker that I will always have in my stash!

06.   La Roche Posay Toleriane Fluid // If you've ready any of my skin care posts, ya'll know the drill and that I have super sensitive, allergic and dry skin! I think I may have found the answer to all my skin care issues! This moisturiser is so soothing and hydrating, my skin loves it - if you have problem dry skin like me, this could be your answer!

07.   La Roche Posay Hydraphase Intense Serum // Out of all my favourites this month, this is my ultimate favourite! I'd been after a serum for a while and as my skin is so picky and allergic, I didn't want to waste my money on something that wouldn't work for me, but I won this in a Twitter comp and as its La Roche Posay I knew my skin would be fine with it... seriously, I've been using this everyday since I got my mitts on it! My skin literally drinks this up and stays hydrated all freakin day! I actually apply this day and night and I've notice such a big difference in the condition of my skin, yay for no more dry patches!!! If you're on the hunt for a hydrating serum, go check out the Escentual website and get yourself to the La Roche Posay page (ps. I love the Escentual website! Its my go to place to buy my fave Bioderma cleansing water! and theres 10% off site wide at the mo!)

I hope you all had a crackin November like I did! Lets enjoy the crap out of the rest of this year while we still can, I have a feeling December is gunna fly by just like the rest of this year has... but yay for Christmas time though!!! Is anyone else loving all the christmas drinks the coffee shops have out now? You need to try an amoretti latte, its so yum!!! Mucho peace and love xo
SHARE:

2 comments

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig