A beauty & lifestyle blog

Saturday 14 May 2016

The Sephora Haul // Another One


Surprise surprise, I'm featuring another Sephora haul on the blog! It's safe to say that I'm now a full blown member of the Sephora Addicts Cult! I just can't help myself I think it’s the allure that I can get my hands on things that I wouldn’t normally be able to in the UK… and the fact I get to shop in America without actually having to pay the cost of a flight out there and back! (Not that I wouldn’t give anything to travel to America!!)

I'm just going to jump right in and tell you what I picked up…

01.   Sephora Collection Peal eye mask (x4) // This was one of the first products that went in my basket and, if I'm honest, one of the main reasons pushing me to make a second Sephora Haul! I bloody love these eye masks, so much so that I picked up 4 of them! They brighten, tighten add that little something extra to my otherwise dull and dark under eye area! You seriously need to try this eye mask! I've written a post raving about these beauties – you can read that here, you can also see them in my April favourites, yep!


02.   Sephora Collection Orchid eye mask (x2) // Well, because I loved the Pearl eye masks so much I thought I would pick up a couple of the Orchid eye masks, these are supposed to soften and reduce fine lines – I have actually tried one of these masks and I have to say, I'm not as impressed as I am with the pear eye masks! I'll still use them up though, they're still nice to use for a pamper sesh or to cool the eye area after a long day!

03.   Sephora Collection pearl sheet mask // Again, as I loved the Peal eye mask so much I thought I would try the Pearl sheet mask. I'm hoping this will brighten and lift my complexion just like the eye masks did for my under eye area. I've got high hopes for this so will keep you posted on this one!

04.   Boscia Sake Brightening Hydrogel Sheet Mask // I've heard a lot of good things about the Boscia range so thought I would give one of their sheet masks ago. I picked up the Sake Brightening Hydrogel Mask as again, anything that claims to brighten and tighten my complexion is on to a winner with me! And also, with Sake in the product name, who wouldn't want to give it a go?!


05.   Dr Jart+ Water Replenishing Sheet Mask // Yes, I was clearly having a moment with sheet masks when I made this order ha! I heard about the overnight sleeping mask version of this but didn't want to fork out for the bottle of that if my skin didn't agree with it, so thought testing out the sheet mask first would be the best move, also sheet masks are way easier to use...especially if you're a lazy ass bitch like me!

06.   Dr Jart+ Pore Master Patch (x2) // As I was browsing the Dr Jart masks section on the Sephora website, I came across these. The pores on my nose and chin (grr!) are really annoying me lately and I wanted to do something about it... these seemed like the way to go! I like the fact they have the pore strip to clear out the pores on your nose and then a hydrating strip to put the moisture back into the skin. Will keep you posted on this!

07.   Tarte Blush in Exposed // This is one of those iconic blushes that everyone talks about, raves about and loves. I've wanted to pick it up for ages and ages, even more so after seeing it feature on the beautiful Kate.La.Vie's blog! I'm a fan of a natural, not too much, blush/flush and I think this is going to fit that bill perfectly… I can see this featuring in my next favourites post for sure!


08.   Too Faced Hangover X Primer // Corr, who hasn’t heard of this primer by now?! Every beauty blogger has been shouting from the rooftops about how much they love this so how could I not pick this up?! FYI: this was the first thing that I tried from this haul (after taking the photos obvs - #bloggerproblems!) and I love this stuff! It smells incredible, like coconut scents do, but the scent isn’t too strong which I like! It hasn’t irritated my skin and does a pretty good job of hydrating and keeping my foundation on my face! This is an all-round winner winner chicken dinner for me!

09.   Too Faced Primed and Poreless Finishing Powder // Im not quite sure why I picked this up.  I think its because my Mac Mineralise Skin Finish is pretty much all used up and I needed another setting powder - I saw the great reviews on the Sephora website so just went for it! The Too Face Packaging is just too cute right?!! I've got high hopes for this powder, it says that its infused with vitamins and gives the skin a soft-focus effect... does it sound too good to be true?

10.   Shave Works The Cool Fix // This was the last product I added to my basket.  I wanted to see if it really does live up to the claim that it banishes ingrown hairs... no one like those so thought this was something handy to have in my stash.  It smells really fresh and on the packaging it says it can make the skin tingle *insert wide eyed emoji!

Oh Sephora also sent me some pretty decent samples too... I can't wait to crack into all the perfume samples and that Dry Bar Shot!


Overall I'm really pleased with what I picked up and was clearly in a sheet mask frenzy when ordering! Will keep ya'll posted on what I think of these products and I have a feeling some of them will be feasting in this months favourites post for sure! Hope ya'll are having a great weekend filled with sun and fun! xo

Ps. Don't forget, when I hit 500 followers on Bloglovin i'll be doing a little giveaway that may or may not be featuring a couple of my fave Sephora pics! So if you don't already, go and follow me on Bloglovin, go on, you know you want to ;)... I really should do a post about this giveaway! xo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oooh you picked up some fab things the Dr Jart Pore Patches sounds amazing, I definitely need to add some of those to my next order! I got the same fragrance samples with my latest order and now I want to buy the Beach Walk perfume in full size, it smells delicious :)
    xxx Claire
    http://www.claireellis.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig