A beauty & lifestyle blog

Wednesday 18 May 2016

The Primer That Everyone's Talking about...


If you haven’t heard about the Too Faced HangoveR X Replenishing Face Primer by now, where have you been? Seriously? Everyone's been raving about this, and I for one now totally see why!

Firstly I just want to say that when I first had this in my hands, I was actually surprised at the size of it. I wasn’t expecting it to be this big… and how cute is the packaging, I mean Too Faced have cuteness down when it comes to packing their products!

Too Faced claim that this is a "revolutionary makeup primer that's infused with coconut water, a probiotic-based ingredient, and skin revivers which work together to boost skin’s radiance, promote elasticity, and help hydrate while locking down makeup for fresher, longer, and more flawless wear. Too Faced harnessed the science of hydration to create a creamy, penetrating primer that acts like an energy drink for the skin by replenishing moisture levels. It can be worn alone for a dewy, healthy looking finish, or under bronzers, foundations, and powders to create the perfect canvas." - Well, I can honestly say they ain't lying!


This primer not only makes my skin feel fresh, it smells incredible, it makes my base last and, major bonus, I'm not allergic to it and it doesn’t break me out!... This is definitely a product I would recommend using if you're feeling a bit crappy and need a little lift or you're just after a banging face primer. The incredible coconut-y smell is enough to pull you out of that hangover mood – or any mood for that matter! - I just want to say that for those of you who don’t like scented products (but who doesn’t love the smell of coconut?), the scent is in no way overpowering and it will disappear after a little while!

I've already given this to a couple of friends to try and now they love it to… I would say this is definitely worth the money. For us UK residents you can now pick this up at Debenhams (can I get a thank fuck that Too Faced have now finally come to the UK!) – you can always find a cheeky discount code for free delivery! xo
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. honestly every single time in Debenhams I pick this up and squeal "I want this" but really I just need to buy it already!

    Erin || MakeErinOver

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so many good things about this primer, I really think I need it in my life - a trip to Debenhams it is!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the scent of coconut! Might need to look into this one soon! xo

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig