A beauty & lifestyle blog

Thursday 17 March 2016

Zara Perfume Lovin'


Do yourself a favour and get your arse down to Zara and go check out their perfume section! You won't regret it!

I get so many compliments when I wear their fragrances; I've even converted mama to wearing one of their perfumes! My two favourites right now are the Zara Oriental and Zara Dancing Vanilla. Urgh, they smell incredible!

Zara Oriental is quite a grown up fragrance and more floral than the Dancing Vanilla, which, yep you guessed it, smells like vanilla, but a deeper vanilla – I'm useless at describing scents but trust, these 2 smell amazing!

The notes for Zara Oriental are - Bergamot, Jasmine, Patchouli and Caramel.

The notes for Dancing Vanilla are - Pink Grapefruit, Sicilian Bergamot, Orange Flower, Ginger, Vanilla and Musk.

Another great thing about Zara perfumes is that the majority of their fragrances come in roller ball form too – perfect for chucking in your bag; I always have the Dancing Vanilla roller ball with me!

Lastly, I'm gunna talk about the price tags - I don’t know about you but I prefer to use my more expensive perfumes (like my YSL or Jo Malone) at the weekends or on special occasions, I don’t really want to waste them when I'm just spending the day at the office. Zara perfumes are so purse friendly, I always end up buying more than one – the full size Oriental perfume set me back £7.99 (100ml) and the full size Dancing Vanilla set me back about £3.99 (it was on sale! so naturally I picked up 2 bottles!). The prices go up and down depending on the size of the bottle you get, but the roller balls are usually around £3.99 and are kept at the tills section to tempt you.

I already have my eye on a few other perfumes they have… xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love Zara for it's clothes but I've never even tried their perfumes, this is a definite must try for the next time I visit! I hope they smell amazing!
    www.wanderfreeblog.wordpress.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never thought about looking at Zara's fragrances - I'll check that out next time!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig