A beauty & lifestyle blog

Wednesday 9 March 2016

Sephora Haul


Yep, that's right, I finally caved and made my very first ever Sephora online purchase!  I've been wanting to make one of these for a really long time, but other things I wanted to buy always seemed to crop up (as you can see from my haul posts!) and I just couldn't part with my money for some reason...well, now it's a different story and after making this order my online basket is full up once again and I feel another Sephora haul coming soon! Gah, why don't we have Sephora over here?! Anyway, let's get to the good stuff and jump in to what I got...

The first thing I got was this Sunday Riley Power Couple Kit. I've wanted to try out both of these products for a really long time but could never justify spending all that money on both of them! So when I saw this set available, I saw my chance and I took it – its such great value for what you get. I've only tried these products once so far, but keep your eyes peeled for an update on these!



While I was in the skin care section I couldn’t miss the opportunity to pick up the Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist – c'mon, everyone bangs on about how amazing this is and given that I'm quite partial to a good skin mist at the moment, I just had to grab this! FYI, I've tried it a few times already and it's so incredibly hydrating, I'm in love!

I also picked up this Sephora own brand Pearl Eye Mask, I'm not sure why really, I saw it and fancied trying it out - anything to brighten my dark circles. At $5 it was a steal. Will keep you posted when I try this one out!

Now we're getting to the good stuff, the makeup… I saw ViviannaDoesMakeup try out the Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara and was so surprised at the results I wanted it immediately, so I picked it up in this haul. I haven’t actually tried it out yet, but I love the packaging – this is going to have to be another product I report back on.


Lastly, I picked up a couple of the Kat Von D Liquid Lipsticks… I mean, what's a Sephora Haul without some Kat Von D or lip products right? I went for the shades Vampira which is a dark burgundy brown and Nosferatu which is more of a reddy brown shade… I admit they do look kinda similar, but I can totally see a difference! And with names like these, I NEEDED them! (I have a bit of a thing for vampires, in case you didn’t know). I have tried both of these already and I just love the texture, they dry matt but aren't drying on the lips at all and really stick around. I'm really impressed with these two!

That’s it for my first ever Sephora Haul. Like I said, I think I'm going to have to make another order soon, I'm well and truly addicted now lol let me know if there are any more products I should get my hands on! 

Hope you're all having a lovely week xo
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. We really need a Sephora in the UK, you picked up some lovely things! x

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some amazing things - I'd love to try the Kat Von D Liquid Lipsticks, they look gorgeous!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to try the Tatcha skin mist! I've only heard positive things about it and I'm all about the luminous skin. xx

    Abby | Eärendil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh you picked up some lovely things, I do love the Luna Oil, despite the huge price tag! The shades of the Kat Von D Liquid Lipsticks look gorgeous.
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig