A beauty & lifestyle blog

Sunday 20 March 2016

Glam Glow YouthMud Mask // Review


So I think everyone and their mother has heard about this mask by now, and yeah I know, I'm pretty late to the game, but I wanted to try this out for myself; find out if it really is worth all the hype it gets!  I had a Friday night of doing nothing this week so thought it would be the perfect opportunity to try this mask out and give myself a bit of a pamper evening.

After cleansing I applied a thin layer to my whole face (I have sensitive skin, so I wanted to be careful) - this is a mask you would want to apply when you're alone, it makes you look a bit like a sea monster, well it did me anyway, sexay!

As soon as the mask was on my skin I could feel it tingling, not a bad stingy tingle, but a manageable tingle, it felt like the product was doing something ya' know.  I'd say the tingling only lasted for about 2 minutes or so, so it wasn't that bad.  I also found that the mask actually started to dry quite quickly and I'd say like 3 to 4 minutes in the mask was almost dry all over - like if I moved my face it would full on crack!

I will say though that when this mask dries, you can see every single little pore, which is a bit like "holy crap" at first but then you think, well if its getting in to every tiny little pore, that must be a good thing for clearing everything out right?!  I left this mask on for about 15 minutes and when washing it off I did it in sort of a circular motion to exfoliate my skin that little bit more.

My first impressions after using this mask are that it left my skin feeling a lot soft and smoother and definitely more firmer which surprised me and it really does give a little somethin somethin to the complexion, I can't put my finger on it but its like my complexion was boosted and just overall looked a lot better.  I think this mask would be great for "that time of month", I feel like this would really help sort out the hormonal breakouts and it also feels (and smells) like a mini spa treatment at home.  This mask is a massive thumps up from me!!!

Hope ya'll have are having a lovely weekend - I'm have a total PJ & movies kinda weekend, loves it! xo

PS.  If you're wondering where I picked this mask up from, I bought it from M&S for £25.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig