A beauty & lifestyle blog

Monday 14 March 2016

Coffee Coffee Coffee


So this is a bit of a random post, its in no way beauty related, but I just feel like having a little morning rave about something I love... If it's not obvious from my Instagram feed (shameless self promo alert: if you don't follow me on Instagram, you should and I'd love if you would, link over in the side bar), I am one massive coffee lover, more specifically, Iced coffee, I just can't get enough of it!

Now this isn't something I've advertised on my blog before, but I actually suffer with IBS and have intolerances to quite a lot of foods and (sob) even certain types of Iced Coffees - I mean like some of the Starbucks Iced Coffees, like the low fat and sugar ones, I just can NOT drink, theres something in them that just sets my IBS off and I end up in a serious amount of pain.

I've recently discovered Jimmys Iced Coffees and I love them! The most important thing to me is that they don't set my IBS off what so ever, which is amazing! and they are SOOO GOOD! To find an iced coffee drink that tastes great and doesn't leave my in pain is a freakin miracle and I'm obsessed with them! I'm completely addicted to their Mocha iced coffees, they are all kinds of wow.  I have one pretty much every morning, they have truly become part of my morning routine and make me one happy chica! - Can we also just take a moment to appreciate the packaging!

I love them that much that I just had to give it a little shout out to the Jimmys Iced Mochas on my blog! ...Have a great Monday, keep your chin up! xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. MAN I used to get IBS when I was really stressed, such a killer. This coffee looks absolutely to DIE for...love me some coffee! #AllHailJimmys

    xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a really good little drink - I've never really tried iced coffee, something to try for sure by the sounds of it!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig