A beauty & lifestyle blog

Thursday 10 July 2014

July/Birthday Wish List!




Corr, I have severely abandoned my little space on the internet in the past couple of months! I've wanted to update more but I’ve just been so busy and I've been having a few battles with my technology! Grr!

I don’t really have anything exciting to share for my June favourites, I think if I did a post, it would be pretty identical to what I was loving last month. So rather than a favourites, I’ve decided to do a wish list for the month...or should I say a birthday wish list! It’s my birthday on the 16th argh!!

01.   Michael Kors Bag - I havent decided wich one to go for yet, either the Hamilton Tote or the Selma Tote! decisions decisions!

02.   Tom Ford Lipstick in Wild Ginger - Tom Ford...need I say more?! I've been lusting after this particular shade for a while and if you can't treat yourself on your birthday, then when can you?!

03.   Aesop Parsley Seed Anti Oxidant Hydrator - I had a sample of this knocking around and decided to give it a go the other Sunday (I always like to try new products when I'm having a home day, just incase a product decides to irate my skin and I have to be somewhere!) & I was massively impressed! This didn't irate my skin at all!! Usually when I put anything new on my face my skin tingles slightly, but with this, I felt nothing! and best of all it left my skin feeling super soft, hydrated and didn't break me out! Winner winner, chicken dinner! I NEED the full size of this bad boy!!

04.   Origins Mega Bright Tone Correcting Serum – This was another sample I had lying around that I thought I would use up, in fact I used my sample of this at the same time as I used the sample of the Aesop Parsley Seed Anti Oxidant Hydrator.  Let me tell you, these two together - dream team!! My skin felt soft and hydrated all day (exactly what you need when you work in a severely air-conditioned office I tell ya!)

05.   Gucci Guilty perfume – Everyone loves a new spritz on their birthday, a friend of mine is a big fan of this fragrence! I was in boots the other day and decided to give myself a little spritz of this… ahhh! I was sold! I could still smell this lingering on me towards the end of the day.

06.   Sarah Chapman skin care goodies – I’ve heard so many amazing things about the Sarah Chapman skin care line and have always wanted to give some of the products a go, especially the Overnight facial and the hydrating booster serum.  I may just have to put an order in with Space NK!

07.   Elemis Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm – Again, this was another product which I had a few samples of from a spa opening I went to (Alert: Sample hoarder!! Read my post on that here!).  This product is incredible, I feel like I’m having a spa treatment when using this and it didn’t irritate my skin or leaving it feeling dry or tingly afterwards! Always a plus! Lol I’m just about to run out of my Oskia renaissance cleansing gel so this is next on my list!

It looks like I’m mainly lusting after skincare products this year for my birthday, a true skin care junkie! And not to forget the Michael Kors bags – one of those beauties will be mine!!!  Hope all you lovelies out there are having a great week! xo
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Replies
    1. They are beautiful! I'm undecided on which style to get though #lifeproblems lol! xo

      Delete
  2. The bags are beautiful :)

    Wow just came across your blog and I must say I love it :) the design if amazing and It's a great read :)


    I have just uploaded a new post would mean a lot if you was to comment me what you think http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    keep up the fanatic work :)


    keep in touch

    jade

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig