A beauty & lifestyle blog

Saturday 14 June 2014

Yes To...


Ok, I know face wipes are bad for you blah blah blah, but I hold my hands up, sometimes I'm just plain lazy and after a long night sometimes I just want to take my makeup off fast and get in to bed! You know those times that I'm talking about!

Iv heard people banging on about the Yes To brand for a while and have never gotten around to trying anything from them (mainly because I didn't know how my skin would react to them!).  Whilst browsing the isles of my local Waitrose I decided to pick up a pack of their face wipes to give them a go (they were also on offer which swayed my decision slightly! lol) ... my logic - you can't really go wrong with face wipes! As a sensitive skin gal, I figured I wouldn't actually be putting a product on my face just using a product to take crap off my face! And let me tell ya... I actually really like them!




I won't go too much in to the sciencey bit behind the brand but they state that their products are more than 95% natural, are cruelty free and don't include any nasties like parabens, phthalates, SLS, petroleum, silicones, chemical sunscreens or other potentially harmful ingredients.  They are quite heavily scented though, but I happen to like the scents, so I don't mind too much and the best part... neither does my skin!

I first picked up the Yes to Grapefruit Correct & Repair Brightening wipes, firstly the scent is yum! And secondly when you see the word brightening you think gah these are going to make my skin tingle! But no... they didn't make my skin tingle too much, obviously you feel a little somethin somethin but it feels more like your skin is "waking up" if you know what I mean, they make my skin feel fresh and awake and clean! And I'm glad to report no "beetroot face" and no break outs have been had! Also each wipe is slightly textured to add an extra exfoliating oomph! 
After loving the Yes to Grapefruit wipes (and as the brand were still on offer in Waitrose) I decided to try to the Yes to Cucumber Soothing wipes - It was the Yes to Cucumber range that I'd heard lots of good things about,  and I can report... a cracking product! Again, they smell nice and super fresh (as one would expect from using a product with cucumber in it!).  Also, these beauts are 98% natural are are hypoallergenic! Perfect for all us sensitive skins out there!

What can I say, they didn't disappoint! No "beetroot face" no break outs and left my skin feeling fresh, clean and healthy!

SO if your like me, a bit lazy with the whole makeup removal or even just fancy a quick wipe in the morning to wake your skin up, i'd highly recommend checking out this brand! xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This sounds really good! I used to use face wipes to remove my makeup but I noticed that they where making my skin really dry..but since these are all natural I may just use them for like those nights I am too lazy to remove with my creams or I am travelling LOL

    Lets keep in touch and follow each other on bloglovin! I always follow back!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from www.ElleCharie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these products. I recently picked up the Yes to Blueberries Shampoo and Conditioner and my hair is SO HAPPY!!
    englishbrkfstt.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig