A beauty & lifestyle blog

Tuesday 29 July 2014

July Empties!

I’ve not done one of these empties in a long time but I was having a look through my stash and realised that I had been unintentionally hording my empty packaging! I’ve not got many empties to show you, things like shampoos and conditioners I tend to use the same ones so thought I wouldn’t bore you with those …also another side note, I actually had multiple empties of a few of the products, but I’ve only shown just the one in the pictures!

01.  Bumble and Bumble BB Straight Blow Dry Cream:   I love this! & I must repurchase and get the full size! As someone with naturally wavy hair, when the weather is humid or damp, my hair decides to have a full on Monica moment! (remember this?) This product really keeps those moments at bay and is the first product like this that actually does what it says on the tin! I love it and have recommended it to a number of F.R.I.E.N.D.S (pun intended lol)!

02.   Therapie boost hair and body wash:   I don’t think I’ve mentioned this on my blog before, although it may have featured in a Cult Beauty Haul! Anyways, this was one of those ViviannaDoesMakeup enabled purchases! She mentioned this in numerous vids on her YouTube channel so I decided to pick it up to see what the hype was about!  She mentioned that this product would give you a boost in the mornings and really perk you up after a gym sesh! (That was the main reason I bought it!).

I never did used this on my hair, so I can’t comment on that, but it did leave my skin feeling super squeaky clean and did have a very “therapy treatment like” citrus-y smell to it.  I’m on the fence as to whether I will repurchase, it’s a nice product but it’s a bit pricey for what it is!

03.   Oribe Dry Texturizing spray:   What is there to say about this little beauty that everyone doesn’t already know right?! I think I see a bottle of this stuff in every empties video/post I’ve watched/read! As someone with long hair that needs that extra boost of volume, this is great! It is on the pricey side (£18 for a tiny little travel size!!) but I tended to only use this on special occasions and not day to day.  This also doubles up as a great dry shampoo and smells amazing! I’m probably going to repurchase as its nice to have a little luxe for your hair and would I recommend!

04.   Bioderma:    The queen of all micellar waters! I haven’t tried any others, this is the one for me and I’m sticking with it! I won’t go on too much as again, this is one of those products that always makes an appearance in any empties video or post.  I can’t tell you how many bottles I’ve gone though, in fact I actually had about 2 empty bottles of this in my stash, but decided only one needed to be photographed! I’ve done a more in-depth post on my love for this here.

05.   Clarins Daily Energizer Wake Up Booster:   I can’t rave about this enough! This is anther one that I don’t think I’ve spoken about on here before, except for maybe in a haul.  I’ve gone through countless bottle of this stuff, my skin LOVES it! I swipe this on my skin with a cotton pad in the morning and my skin feels instantly fresh and away.  I’ve recommended this product so many of my friends and family.  I would definitely recommend picking a sample of this up the next time you’re near a Clarins counter!!

06.   Clarins Daily Energizer Day Cream:  I used to use this all the time! It smells freakin amazing and it never irritated my skin! I think I’ve gone through at least 4 tubs of this!  I haven’t repurchased yet as my skin has been particularly dehydrated lately and this wasn’t quite cutting it, so I’ve got a couple of other moisturisers on the go at the moment. But nonetheless, a great day time moisturiser for normal to combination skin!

07.   Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream:   I bought this on a total whim, I sat down at the Bobbie Brown counter and the lovely sales assistant decided to swipe some of this under my eyes before applying the corrector and creamy concealer (which were the two products I had originally gone to purchase!) I got totally sucked in lol! I’m not sure if I saw any benefits from using this, but it was a lovely under eye moisturiser and it lasted ages! Which was great considering the price tag (£32, ouch!) I’m not sure if id repurchase as I’m sure there are similar products out there for half the price!

I'm pretty sure most of my skin care empties also made an appearance in my last empties post! There's a link here if you fancy having a good ol' nose!

Long post is long! Haha! Sorry about that!  xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig