A beauty & lifestyle blog

Saturday 22 April 2017

Current Skincare Favourites


As you can guess by the title (and see) I've been loving me a lot skin care recently. I don't know why, but my skin has decided to get even dryer (thanks skin!) lately and i've been piling on the products to try and help it.

I'm obsessed with this Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement Serum. Its so lovely and soothing and my skin drinks this up whenever I apply it. In fact, the whole Bobbi Brown skincare range is pretty gosh darn great for sensitive skin!


As you can see I've been digging La Roche-Posay - if you have sensitive skin, I can't bang on about how much you should try out this brand! My top babes are the Toleriane Ultra Fluid moisturiser - this stuff is bloody lovely! And the Hydraphase Intense Serum - I stopped using this for a while and when I picked this up again I could really notice a difference, this product is a daytime must have for us dry skin types out there, especially if you work in an office!

My last (but not least) 2 skincare favourites of the moment are these two babein' Clarins products. The little pot thing is a sample of their Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil for dehydrated skin. I apply this either before or after (depending on what I pick up first) my serum at night and even sometimes in the morning if I'm having a particularly dry skin day and this helps to combat the dry scaly patches I've been getting lately, especially if I decide I want to wear makeup and I don't want it to cling to my dry skin! I've been loving putting this on at night, my skin feels lovely and soft with no tightness the next morning.

The last product is an oldie but a goodie, its the Clarins Beauty Flash Balm.  Ive been using this as a primer/an extra layer of moisture for my skin. Whether I've decided to cake my face in makeup or have one of those no-makeup days (which I have quite often) this has been given my skin life and glow!

If there are any products out there for dry/sensitive skin - please let me know about them! I really want to branch out and try new things, but i'm just a bit nervous to take the plunge without some good recommendations! I hope you're having a beautiful weekend xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I actually had no idea that Bobbi Brown launched skin care products as well. I'd be very curious to see how the skin supplement serum works.

    Beauty Candy Loves
     

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really lovely! I have super super sensitive skin and not one product I've tried from them has upset my skin. Also, if you sign up to their website, you get 15% off you're first order!! xo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig