A beauty & lifestyle blog

Friday 29 July 2016

Top 2 Budget Friendly Concealers


If you're a regular reader of my little space on the internet you'll know that my ultimate ultimate all time favourite can't live without concealer duo is the Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque and the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla - these 2 are my 2 holy grail ride or dies, BUT, I've been on a bit of a budget/drug store kick at the moment and have been trying to hunt down a cheaper eye concealer combo... well, say hello to the Rimmel combo thats been doing it for me lately!




First up is the Rimmel Lasting Finish Concealer/Corrector in 10 Ivory (£5.49).  This has quite a thick and creamy consistency, just like the Bobbi Brown Corrector and has pretty great coverage. I like to apply this first and it really helps to brighten everything up under my eyes - even though this is quite thick, it does work in to the skin quite nicely!

Next up is the Rimmel Match perfection 2 in 1 Concealer and highlighter in 010 Ivory (£5.99).  Firstly I don't find this "highlighting" as such it does brighten mainly because I think I picked up a shade too light BUT, this is a cracking little concealer! Its got pretty decent coverage for a budget concealer, its not drying which means I can use this on the rest of my face when I'm feeling too lazy to put on foundation and I find, on me at least, it doesn't crease under the eyes... I do always set my under eyes with a powder though.

I would definitely recommend giving this little combo a go! Also, for us sensitive skin types out there, none of these break me out fyi! xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The rimmel match perfection concealer is my favourite. It provides such a great coverage and it doesn't budge :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For a budget concealer, I think this is pretty great and I love that this doesn't crease on me! xo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig