A beauty & lifestyle blog

Wednesday 22 April 2015

London Haul


Ok, so if you read my last post, you know that I felt (very) spendy in London and that I was planning on doing a lil "London haul" post. Well, here it is...

The first place we went to was Mac, I couldn't walk out of Mac empty handed to ended up picking up their lip liner in cherry.  Ever since discovering my wholly grail lip liner (Charlotte Tilbury's lip cheat in Pillow Talk) I can't get enough of them, so decided to pick this up as I'd heard some pretty great things about it and thought it would be perfect to wear under my red lipsticks, or on its own.

We then hit Burberry! I had every intention of getting just the one thing which of course was their eye shadow in Pale Barley - which is gorgeous btw and they had just had a re-stock so phew! I finally managed to get my hands on the cult product! The ladies in the Burberry store were SOO lovely and asked if we wanted our makeup touched up, I jumped at the chance as we'd had a bit of a late one the night before.  I have to say, hands down, this was the only time I've had my makeup done by someone other than myself and actually really liked it! She just freshen up our complexions, applied some blush and some gloss on me (I didn't actually get a picture). I loved the lipgloss she put on me so much that I ended up buying that too! It was the Burberry Lip Gloss Lip Glow in 09.  My new perfect nude gloss!

The ladies in the Burberry store were even kind enough to fill our bags with little goodies, I got a sample of the My Burberry perfume and  the Burberry Kisses Lipstick in 05 Nude Pink- can I just say, how cute are these minis!!

We also hit up L'Occitane, I picked up a refill of the almond shower oil, love that stuff so much! And we went to Victoria Secret (obvs!) but I don't think I'll be posting my new undies on the interwebs!

The last place we ended up (after lunching of course) was Laduree, I couldn't not pick up a box of their macaroons...


Look how pretty! & not to mention yummy!! These were demolished as soon as I got home!

It wasn't a major London haul but I love everything I bought!Hope you lovelies are having a great week xo
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. The mini Burberry lipstick is adorable! I haven't tried any of their make up yet but I plan on it soon :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm even more excited to go to London in June now, can't resist the little Mac store in Covent Garden! The macaroons look delicious also, I have never actually tried one so that may have to go on my to do list! xx

    Gemma Louise | Just Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many pretty colours! Very jealous right now. Great post.x ;http://evverythingnice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh such a lovely haul :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, now I want to go buy some Burberry and get my makeup touched up!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig