A beauty & lifestyle blog

Monday 9 June 2014

Things I've Been Loving Latley...


I’ve been a bit lacking on the old blog post front lately and I don’t really know why – I just haven’t been in the blogging mood lately, so decided to give myself some time away from it, I didn’t want to write half assed posts!

But the weather was B.E.A.Utiful today and just know its finally the right time for me to get back in to it.

As I haven’t written a post in FOREVER I thought my first “back to blogging post” would be a run down of the things I’ve been loving lately! / sort of a May favourites-ish..







01.    Victoria’s Secret Strawberries and Champagne Body Mist: I'm loving this body mist right now, its just super easy to grab and spritz! Ok, it doesn't linger as long as a regular perfume, but scent is gorgeous and the bottle is just SO CUTE! I've done a post on this babe here if ya'll wanna go check it out!

02.    Yes To Grapefruit Brightening Face Wipes: I was in Waitrose a few weeks back and found myself wondering around the toiletries section - it would have been rude not to right?! - and saw the Yes To range, id never tried anything from this range before... the face wipes were on offer, so figured why not! Best decision EVER! As a sensitive skin gal (and sometimes a lazy one) these don't irritate my skin or turn my face a lovely shade of beetroot and wipe away makeup with no effort what so ever!

03.    Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Defused Heat: Ok, can we just take a moment to look at just how damn pretty this is! *insert a million heart eyed emojis!!! This gives a gorgeous flush to the cheeks and gives you that hint of glow that a highlighter would, a total 2 in 1 product! Just what I like! And, don't judge, but when i put this in my Muji storage and i see it sat there looking all pretty, it makes me feel so sophisticated, I kinda feel like one of the fashionistaaas at the start of the Devil Wears Prada movie #lame! lol.

04.    Hourglass Arch Brow Pencil: This is a new one for me, Iv heard a bajillion YouTubers rave about this brow product and let me tell you... they were all right! It's kinda pricey for a brow pencil but as you can guess by the above, I'm kinda obsessed with the Hourglass packaging! and that fact that all their products (well the ones i have tried) rock!

05.    Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream: Another new one for me! I sit in a heavily air-conditioned office  8 hours a day, 5 days a week... my skin was in need of some serious hydration! I've heard good rumblings about this and as my usual moisturiser had run out, I decided I needed a change and bought my first Kiehl's moisturiser! I find it takes a while to sink in and a little goes a long way! But I'm liking it so far!

06.    Bobbi Brown Corrector:  I shopped my stash recently and came across this little babe again! I don't know why I ever stopped using it! I have some major dark circles under my eyes so need all the help I can get covering those bad boys! And let me tell ya, this really does help! and makes a great base for concealer! I'm sad to say I've now hit pan *boo!

07.    Trying new foundations: I'm still on the hunt for my perfect foundation! and as a sensitive skin sufferer I always like to try out a foundation before I invest! At the moment I'm trying a YSL foundation, the Estee Lauder Double Wear Light and the Origins foundation. So far I'm loving them all!

08.    Peonies:  Who doesn't love fresh flowers and as the weather is finally starting to feel more like summer, I love having fresh flowers in the house... my flower of choice this month, Peonies!

09.    Lindt Dark Hazelnut Chocolate: If you love Ferraro Roche, trust me, you will LOVE this chocolate! I'm not usually a fan of dark chocolate, but this doest taste too dark chocolatey... its perfect! I have to have a bar of this in my fridge at all times!

Thats my run down of things I've been loving lately, these are my fave posts to read! Hope all you lovelies out there are having a great week! x 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ah how amazing does that Victorias Secret Body Spray sound? I've always wanted to get my hands on one, although I'm not sure I'd be able to just choose the one hehe. You have such gorgeous photos on your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! I love them! I need to get my hands on more! I have a feeling you can get them on Amazon?! xo

      Delete
  2. I love the Yes to Grapefruit wipes! I have had my eye on the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes for a while now. I think that might be on my next splurge trip at Sephora :) Have you seen/tried the Hourglass Liquid Lipstick? I really want to try that too!
    englishbrkfstt.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig