A beauty & lifestyle blog

Saturday 5 April 2014

Weekend Polish Of Choice...



Am I tempting fate too much by bringing out the spring nail colours already? Well I just don't care! I could do with some spring in my life right now and have decided to go for this beaut of a shade! It's a corally orangey pinkish shade if that makes sense (which it probably doesn't!).  This shade just puts a smile on my face! Which is what you need when the weather is a bit pants!

I know Chanel are known for their polishes to chip quickly and to not last that long, but the colours are just so lush that I don't really think about that! Plus, just wack a great top coat on and it should be fine for a couple days!

Hope all you lovelies are having a great weekend! I hear its the Grand National today, I'd completely forgotten! I might put a lil bet on, but I can't watch it, I ball my eyes out and tense up every time the horses jump over one of those hedge things lol! Anyways, have a great weekend! xo
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. i just love corals for the spring time. essie cute as a button is my fave.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Chanel polishes! I don't find my chip that quickly compared to any other polish- but then I do use my (amazing) Seche Vite over it, like all my other polishes
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice colour
    http://noveltyeye.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig