A beauty & lifestyle blog

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Back At It // Update!


Well, well, well... isn't a new blogpost around here a sight for sore eyes!

Hello and welcome to my first post of 2018! I have to admit I'd sort of given up on the whole blogging thing for a while, I just had far too much going on in both my work and my personal life to even contemplate blogging. But recently iIve been feeling a blah, like really blah and I felt like i needed an outlet again and I remembered that blogging really helped the last time i was feeling like this.

Now that the pleasantries are out of the way, lets jump in to a few updates shall we…


01.   If you don't follow me on my socials then you probably won’t know that I’m now a mama to be! Crazy I know! As of writing this post I’m 24 weeks, and will be 6 months preggo on Sunday - utter madness! Its going so so quick and lets just say its not as magical as everyone says people! But I feel so incredibly lucky to have and be able to experience this journey!


02.     I’m now officially a HOME OWNER!!! At long bloody last! Its been one mentally and physically draining journey to get here, but we persevered and now I’m currently sat in my OWN living room on my OWN carpet with my laptop and I couldn't love this space more! Helloooo homeware hauls! 

03.   The blog name - I decided I wasn't happy with my blog name so decided to change it up a bit, well I just changed it to my name really, but I’m digging it and I was so over the cutesie name! I wanted to to bring the name back to basics and something that will last. Also, FYI - my email address has now changed too, so just check out the “about me” section at the top ^ if you fancy a chat, email me away!  

I think thats about it for updates… i’m just looking forward to getting back in to this game! I need to work on the photography angle of things, but just typing this post has put me in a better mood! xo

<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/19338329/?claim=vx68x5v8bks">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig