A beauty & lifestyle blog

Tuesday 23 August 2016

Non-Beauty Haul


As well as a big beauty haul (aka. my last mahoosive post!), I've also picked up a few new non-beauty things lately that I wanted to share too! Don't worry; this isn't going to be as long as the beauty haul haha!

I found myself browsing Amazon one too many times - is it just me or does anyone else think the recommended section on Amazon is a dangerous place?! lol For some reason I ended up browsing the American groceries section, so I have a few American food goodies to share ...also the majority of this haul revolves around coffee and chocolate!

01.   Mint Oreos from Amazon // Holy crap on a cracker (+10 awesome points if you can name the TV show this quote is from!) these are BLOODY AMAZING!! Hands down probably my favourite flavour of Oreos ever. Do yourself a favour and order yourself some of these (if you're in the UK) or if you're lucky enough to live in the USofA run down to your local supermarket/grocery store/food place and buy these! If you like After Eights (or quarter to nines as my boyfriend calls them), you'll love these! I pretty much ate the entire pack to myself... I feel not one ounce of shame admitting that, they're just too good!

02.   Chocolate Peanut Butter Pop Tarts from Amazon // Corr, now these are yummy! Who doesn't like chocolate and peanut butter?! It's the perfect combination! These taste so good that I've already finished this box, oops! lol I finished them over 3 days mind, I didn't eat them all at once! There's nothing I love more than a sugary sweet breakfast followed by a lush coffee, which brings me on to the next thing I bought...

03.   Dunkin' Donuts Chocolate Glazed Donut flavoured coffee from Amazon // I spotted this on Amazon and there was no faffing here, I read the product name out to my boyfriend, he gave me "that look", and it went straight in my basket, no questions asked! This has well and truly become part of my morning routine - when I tell people about this coffee, they're always intrigued. I don't usually go for black coffee but I can drink this without any milk (soy/almond in my case) and no sugar or sweetener, that's how nice this coffee is! ...side note: I didn't realise that you actually needed a coffee maker to make this coffee, yarp, it's one of those where you have to faff around with a filter, so yes, I actually went out and bought myself a coffee maker just so I could drink this coffee lol it's so worth it!

04.   Donut beach towel from Amazon // I'm a little bit gutted as this hasn't arrived yet, but I still thought I'd feature it in this haul anyway. You can click the link here to have a little looksie - Is this not the cutest beach towel you ever did see?? I can't wait till it gets here, although I expect by the time it arrives all this glorious sunshine will have disappeared! I live in hope that this will arrive ASAP!

05.   Adventure Coffee Mug from Newlook // If you've ever browsed the Newlook home section, how on point is everything?! If you haven’t, go check it out (you can also see some bits on their website!). As soon as I spotted this mug sitting on the shelf I knew I couldn’t leave it there – it's quite a big mug, but the bigger the mug, the more coffee I can fit in it lol plus its just so cute – who doesn’t like drinking their drinks out of a pretty Kilner jar?

I hope all you lovelies are having a great week so far! I'm currently stuck in bed, i've had a little flare up of tonsillitis, ugh! (don't judge, but i've been browsing Amazon again - if you cant browse Amazon when you're sick, when can you? lol) Luckily I'm going to be getting my miserable tonsils out soon, I've been doing a little research and i'll apparently be in sever amounts of pain for 2 weeks - how nice! Wish me luck lol xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I didn't realise New Look did such gorgeous home items! That Mug is gorgeous!
    www.wanderfreeblog.wordpress.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig