A beauty & lifestyle blog

Sunday 6 September 2015

High End Beauty Haul


I did a whoops and had a bit of a splurge, a high end splurge, and you know what, I don't eve care! I love everything I bought and I'm not even ashamed at just how much money I rinsed through! lol

Whenever I'm in the John Lewis in West Quay, Southampton, I just can't seem to help myself.  Their beauty haul just calls to me.  When i'm there its like I'm in some beauty bubble and i'm completely oblivious to just how much damage i'm doing to my bank balance... yet I would still go back for more!

The First Counter I stopped at was Chanel.  Its right in front of you when you walk in, very strategically placed if you ask me and it totally drew me in! I picked up a bit of a different purchase for me, its their Waterproof Long Lasting Eyeliner in No. 60 Celadon.  Its a lovely dark green/olive colour with a tiny bit of gold simmer running through it.  I don't really know why I picked this up as it isn't usually something I would go for, but it was love at first swatch, something came over me and I just needed it.


After Chanel, I hit the Mac counter...pretty hard! I knew I wanted a duo fibre brush so settled on the 187 Face Brush.  Its so incredibly soft and is perfect for applying my Chanel powder or for a light dusting of bronzer! I then realised that I was running out of my Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer and have always heard great things about the Mac Pro Longer Concealer so I thought I would give it a try.  I picked up the shade NW20.  I have a feeling that I might need to go a shade lighter in winter!

I then turned my attention to the Jo Malone counter.  I've never owned a Jo Malone perfume - until now - so this is my first ever JM purchase.  I fell in love with the Wood Sage & Sea Salt fragrance when it came out yonks ago... I decided that as I was already in a speedy mood (and I hadn't bought myself perfume in ages) I thought fuck it, I'm buying it! Best decision I ever made! As the name suggests it quite woody but with a hint of freshness, its quite a unisex scent and quite grown up.

My final [little] purchase was from Urban Outfitters.  LAWD I heart Urban Outfitters so bad! I wish I had the figure to wear all their clothes, but, I don't, sooo I settled on a piece of jewellery.  I spotted these earings and knew they were coming home with me! I love the colour and the meaning behind the crystals.  Anything that attracts positive energy is a thumbs up from me!

I'm gunna give myself some props here, I've been uploading pretty regular this week and have really enjoyed it... I hope I can keep this up! Hope all you lovelies are having a glorious weekend! xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig