A beauty & lifestyle blog

Monday 24 August 2015

Hijack Cinema


Ok, so let’s just touch on the almost 2 month hiatus I’ve taken from my little space on the internet, I won’t go on and on about it but long story short, I’ve had my final exams to study for (which I passed!!!) and I’ve also not been well lately :/ I want to try and start blogging regularly again now that all my free time isn’t eaten up by studying! I love blogging and talking about the things I want to talk about, anyways… I thought I would kick things off with a bit of a “lifestyle post”. 

This past Friday, me and some girlfriends booked tickets for Hijack Cinema. It’s basically a company that puts on movies outside. We booked tickets to see Mean Girls (a classic right?!) and I was super excited. The set up was located in the park in the middle of Southampton. We were given our headphones and our free blow up chairs and found a spot on the grass. There was even free popcorn - yep, free! Although we bought our own drinks and snacks. We also brought blankets! It was such a lovely eve!


It was something different to do rather than just sit in doors! We were REALLY lucky with the weather too.

I’ll leave a link to their website here… I would definitely recommend checking it out! I think the next outdoor cinema I have to go to is the one at Somerset House! xo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I would love to do this one day!

    Stay fabulous x
    http://daristo-chic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig