A beauty & lifestyle blog

Friday 3 July 2015

June Favourites


Its official, we're now half way through 2015! I practically say this at the end of every month, but this year is going by crazy fast! June has been a pretty darn good month! I went to London for the boyf's birthday (see my posts on London & the Electric Cinema), 2 of my closest friends got engaged and summer finally arrived! Hazaar!!

There have been a few beauty that i've been depending on to get me through this month...

01.   Victorias Secret Vanilla & Coconut Body Mist // I've been loving the VS body mists for AGES and you can't beat the scent of coconut in the summer.  This has been the only fragrance i've been reaching for lately!

02.   China Glaze Nail Polish in Dare to Bare // A friend of mine had this on her nails a few weeks ago.  I saw it, I fell in love, it had to be mine! You know I'm a big fan of nude lips so its safe to say that I'm a fan of nude nail polish too! This is the perfect soft nude pink.  If you want to see this on my nails, go check out my Instagram account (in the side bar >>>).  I feel so Pinterest when I have this on my nails lol!

03.   Bumble & Bumble De-Frizz // The Bumble & Bumble De-Frizz is a life saver for us gals with wavy and frizz prone hair! In the summer months when it gets hot and humid -  *insert a picture of Monica from friends in Barbados - that pretty much sums up my hair! The BB De-Frizz does exactly what it says on the bottle.  This is a true summer must have!

04.   Nars Blush in Douceur // I don't like to wear too much makeup in general but I had a rummage through my stash at the start of the month as I was getting in to a bit of blush rut and I found this.  This has been the only blush i've been swiping across my cheeks this month, it gives a lovely natural flush! *I heard a rumour that this is now discontinued?! *major sad face!

05.   Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Powder in N.20 // N.20 was a little too dark for me when I bought this back at the start of the year, but now its summer and I'm getting bit more of a tan, this is just right! It isn't cakey and is perfect for touch ups when things are getting a bit shiny! Who doesn't love using Chanel products?! Any chance to crack out the Chanel!

06.   Mac Lipstick in Hue // I'm pretty sure this has had it's moment in a few blog posts of mine and yep, my nude lip fetish is still going strong - this is just the one i've been reaching for lately.  Its got a lovely creamy texture so it glides on and doesn't stick to any dry patches on the lips and is basically a "my lips but better" colour.

07.   Pixi Glow Tonic // My FAB Facial Radiance Pads have run out (sad face), so I decided to try this.  I'd heard some great reviews and when Caroline Hirons raves about a product, you know it has to be a goodun.  So far I'm really liking it.  I think i'll do a more in-depth review of this, so I won't go in to too much detail, but I will say that my skin has been loving it so far, and no break outs!!!

08.  The Glam Guide by the lovely Fleur De Force // A friend from work let me borrow this, she said that I just had to give it a read.  I've only read a little bit of it so far, I don't really get a lot of time to read during the week, but I can't believe I hadn't picked it up before, its a great read, I'd definitely recommend it!

I hope all you lovelies have had a great month! I'm a little bit excited for July... its my birthday month! *insert massive grin!! Lets hope the sun carries on! xo
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Very nice photo! :* I have the same chanel powder <3

    http://fashionah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The China Glaze polish is gorgeous! Hue was my first ever Mac lipstick and I still adore it now 5 years on :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you think that the pixie glow would be good for oily skin, I know Caroline Hirons raves about it for those with normal to dry skin?

    Fi | www.fislittleblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig