A beauty & lifestyle blog

Monday 13 July 2015

Empties


Another month, another bunch of products bites the dust! I can't remember the last time I did an empties post, but lately I've been trying to use up products before I buy any new ones. I quite like reading empties posts, if someone uses a product up completely, they can usually give a fairly accurate review of that product...

01.   Mango Body Wash // There is nothing I love more than using a fresh smelling shower gel in the shower in the morning. I usually go for fresh fruity scents to try and wake myself up a bit. This one smells incredible… one of the reasons why I bought it! I think it’s a bit on the pricey side for a Boots own brand shower gel, so I’m not going to run out and repurchase right away when there are other cheaper (but just as good) options out there. But I will probably repurchase at some point in the future.

02.   Mango Body Butter // I remember raving about this a month or so ago (you can check it out in my favourites here). The smell of this body butter is just  as (if not more so) incredible than the body wash, if you love the smell of mangos like I do, then you will majorly heart this, trust me!! It sinks in fairly quickly, although not as quick as I would prefer, but it does leave my skin feeling hydrated and soft. I used this pretty much every night; I’ve been trying to get in to the habit of moisturising my body more! All in all, I would definitely recommend this body butter… at least go give it a whiff the next time you’re in boots!

03.   Hydraluron // I think you all know how much I love Hydraluron/Indeed Labs products and I've raved about this particular beaut in my current skincare routine post here, so I won't go in to too much detail - but I love it and will definitely be repurchasing.  Its a great serum for dehydrated and dry skin!

04.   First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads // This is another product I've raved about on the blog before (here in my skincare routine and here in my favourites post).  These were great for exfoliating and getting rid of the yucky dry skin cells and were actually quite gentle on my skin! I'm using something new at the moment, but when that runs out, these will definitely have to be repurchased! They're great for using around "that time of the month" to keep your skin in check!

05.   Dove Invisible Deodorant // Its kinda weird, but I struggle to find deodorants that don't make my under arms itch, there must be something in deodorants that my skin doesn't like! Dove deodorants are the only ones that I find don't irritate my skin under there! I can honestly say that I will never deviate from this deodorant again, its a firm repurchase!!

06.   L'Oreal Ultra Riche Replenishing and Taming Shampoo // This is my all time favourite Shampoo! Its sulphate free, smells amazing and leaves my hair incredibly soft.  I can't remember how many bottles of this stuff I've been through.  The next time your in Boots, Superdrug, Tesco, wherever, do yourself a favour and pick this up and just give it a go!

07.   Dove Express Treatment Conditioner // This is the conditioner that comes out in 2 different colours, its white with a ribbon of gold running through it - which I'm guessing are the oils.  I have long, fine and dry hair.  This is by far the best conditioner I've ever used and I always have a back up in my stash.  I rarely use any other conditioner! This baby is usually on offer in tesco.  While you're there picking up the L'Oreal shampoo I just mentioned, pick this up too - its my winning hair combo!

08.   Garnier Ultimate Blends Dry Shampoo // I'm a massive dry shampoo fan.  I use it pretty much every other day and sometime use it on just washed hair to give it some extra va va voom.  I absolute love this one.  Ive had compliments on the smell - it smells just like a holiday, very coconuty and vanillary - and it doesn't leave that annoying white residue! This is up there as probably one of my all time favourite dry shampoos - alongside the CoLab Dry shampoo, obvs!

09.   L'Oreal Elnett Volume Hairspray // I wanted a hairspray that would hold my style without making my hair feel all crunchy and crispy and like it would snap off ...this fits that bill totally! For a hairspray it actually smells quite nice too. The whole volume thing, I have to say I really don't notice a difference, but nonetheless, its a great hairspray, I already have a back up in my little hair stash!

If you have any more questions about the products mentioned, ping me a comment or an email - but I would recommend all of these products 100%! Hope all you lovelies had a great weekend! xo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've never seen that shampoo before, it looks so luxe for the price!

    Courtney | Courtney Says What

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig