A beauty & lifestyle blog

Thursday 11 June 2015

Review // Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Anti-Break Serum


So this is one that has featured in a few monthly favourite posts, so I thought it was time that this beaut had a post of its own!

It was actually a friend who recommended this to me. I'd seen it a few times in Boots but didn't think of picking it up. When I saw it in my friend’s bathroom, I asked her about it and she couldn't stop raving about it. Needless to say the next time I found myself in Boots, it went straight in my basket!

The bottle describes it as a blend of coconut milk which helps nourish your hair, while ultra-whipped egg white proteins help add strength and elasticity, along with weightless coconut oils for added hydration and balance.

I work a tiny amount of this through the ends of my hair while it’s still damp; I then follow up with a heat protectant before blow drying. I also use this as an overnight hair mask/treatment. For an overnight mask/treatment I pump out about 4 pumps and apply this throughout my hair from root to tip, swoosh it up in a topknot and go about my business in the evening, it washes out super easy the next morning!

I can’t say that I’ve noticed a difference in my split ends (sad face) but since I’ve been using this my hair definitely feels a lot softer and dare I say more nourished. Also, your hair smells of coconut! And with summer coming up it’s the perfect scent to be rocking in your hair. I’ve had this bottle for about 3 or 4 months now and because I only need to use a tiny amount, I can’t see myself running out of this any time soon, and at £6.99, this doesn't break the bank either!

Side note – I have super fine hair, so I only need to use a tiny amount otherwise my hair looks like a big ol’ greasy mess! If you have thicker hair you could probably get away with using a bit more!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. 3 Researches SHOW Why Coconut Oil Kills Belly Fat.

    This means that you literally burn fat by consuming Coconut Fats (in addition to coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from big medicinal journals are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world upside down!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig