A beauty & lifestyle blog

Thursday 13 November 2014

It's just, a little haul...


I seem to have neglected my little space on the internet the past week or so, that’s mainly because I’ve had exams and course work on the agenda! But I went shopping with the boyf a few weeks back (he loves it when I drag him round the shops really! Lol) and these are the bits and pieces I picked up…


01. Batman Top // This was one of those moments where you know you don’t really need it but it’s kinda cool, so you want it! Again, for Primark, the quality of the fabric is quite good and I really do need to start stocking my wardrobe with warmer clothes! It’s going to be a struggle to stop wearing my camis, I pretty much live in camis!




02. Primark PJ’s // When Winter rolls around you know it’s time for a new pair of PJ’s and Primark is usually the place to go! I went for these navy PJ bottoms with a deer print and the red bow at the front is just so cute! They’re super soft and oh so warm, perfect!





03. Topshop cut-out boots // These we’re from my payday wish list (you can see that post here), I saw them, tried them on and for Topshop they were actually quite comfy on first wear so I knew they were coming home with me! Plus I kinda justified the price as I had taken an item back and I do get student discount! I already know I’m going to get a lot of wear out of these! I especially love the touch of gold hardware.



04. Benefit Pore-fessional Primer // I walked in the Debenhams and was asked by a lovely woman at the Benefit counter if I wanted my makeup done, I threw caution to the wind (I don’t usually like other people doing my makeup!) and decided why the hell not! She used this product and made me remember that I had actually run out of the sample size of this I had… so I decided to snap the full size up. I’ve heard great things from so many people about this primer. I know the full size will last me a good while!


05. Chanel Nail Polish in Rouge Noir // Another payday wish list want, I have been lusting after this polish since last Christmas, I decided enough was enough, it was high time I took the plunge and just bought it! I’m so glad I did! I can’t wait to get this on my nails!


06. Mac Hue Lipstick // This was another one of my payday wishes. I’m completely obsessed with Nude lips at the moment, I don’t really know what’s going on with me. Suzie from Hello October used this in a recent YouTube video – I instantly fell in love with it and knew it had to be mine!


I told you it was only a mini haul, I didn’t go too crazy this time, I could have done a lot more damage but my poor bank account wouldn’t allow it!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. LOVE the topshop boots, I am loving the style of these at the moment just recently bought some xox

    http://rainbowsandunicorns27.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a little bit in love with my boots! But the more I've worn them, the gold buckles seem to have somehow got looser and they now jingle a bit when I walk... I now sound like one of Santa's elves! lol I need to somehow fix this! lol xo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig