A beauty & lifestyle blog

Saturday 13 September 2014

Mini Urban Outfitters Haul



This past weekend the boyf and I took a trip to WestQuay, I didn’t buy a lot as by the time we got there and had lunch (we went to wagamama, it was amazing! If you wanna be nosey and see what we had, you can click here) it was quite late in the day.  I did mange to pick a few things up from Urban Outfitters though...




01.  BDG Boyfriend Tri-Blend Tee in black //  I love Urban Outfitters basics! When it comes to clothes I like to keep it simple, I saw this and thought it was the perfect casual tee! I roll the sleeves up a bit as they’re a tad too long for me but I also kinda like the "rolled up sleeves" look! The material is nice and soft and you can tell this will last! I love the pocket detail and it’s just so comfy to wear! I bought mine in a small as it is quite oversized. 

BDG Boyfriend Tri-Blend Tee in black - £15.  You can find it on the Urban Outfitters website here.



02.  EOS Lip Balm in Mint //  I love the accessories and bits and pieces section in Urban Outfitters, you always find a gem or two!  I couldn’t believe it when I spotted the EOS range! I was like, HELLO! You are coming home with me! I’ve wanted to try EOS lip balms for forever as I’ve heard they’re amazing and as a massive lip balm fan and wearer I wanted one! I decided on the mint one, you can never go wrong with mint! & LAWD am I glad I picked this up, I’ve literally not stopped using it! It is now permanently in my bag! Seriously go and pick one of these up!

03.  EOS Hand Cream in Blossom //  I heard Carli Bybel talking about this in one of her YouTube videos, I was in the line for the till, saw it and thought yep, I’m gunna have you to! I’ve not seen the EOS hand creams anywhere else (tbh I’ve not openly looked for it) so thought I’d just pick it up and give it go – one can never have too many hand creams darling! Lol I like the scent, it drys in to the hands quickly and isn’t greasy at all, I hate it when hand creams are so greasy that anything you touch after has greasy fingerprints left on it! It’s a nice hand cream and the packaging is actually quite good, it fits in to those small pockets in your bag! I’m not sure if I’ll repurchase when I finish it though.

Both EOS products were £6 each (I'm sure they're cheaper on the cult beauty website!) You can find the EOS range on the Urban Outfitters website here.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig