A beauty & lifestyle blog

Tuesday 25 September 2012

The Eyelash Icon!...


The Shu Uemura eyelash curlers... a total icon in the beauty industry!

Id never really splashed out on eyelash curlers before, I'm ashamed to say it now, but my pair before these were a pair of Primark's finest lol! It wasn't until that pair crumpled in my hands one morning that it was time to invest in a pair!

The day my poor primarni pair broke, i was browsing on Buyapowa and spotted this beaut, i decided that it was fate and needless to say, i immediately clicked the "join co-buy" button... and haven't looked back since! ;) lol

They-re quick sturdy, but i find they create such a nice curl in my lashes that lasts. Once my eyelashes are in the curlers I give them a couple of "pumps", if you know what i mean lol, an it make my eyelashes really pop!

I cant remember how much i paid for these bad boys, but they regularly feature on Buyapowa, so if your in the market from a pair of eyelash curlers, id highly recommend checking that site out... actually, go check it out anyway, you can score some amazing bargains!! lol

Hope all you beauts out there are having a great week!

 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've been toying with buying these for a while now but I don't think I could justify the money. At the moment I'm happy with my Primark ones but who knows I might succumb someday :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig